I decided to give her the silent treatment and looked out the window as we drove home. She started talking again but I tuned her out.

The next day both of my parents were gone at meetings when I woke up. I knew I was going to be home alone until late that night so I decided to take some snacks and my book and read. I was reading in the house but eventually found my way to my favorite tree. It was getting late so I was finishing up my chapter before going back inside. As I finished the chapter I got a text.

Mom:
Go to the gas station
get some bread and milk
I won't be home until tomorrow BTW

Me:
ok and ok

I climbed down from my tree and put my book in my room. I grabbed my earbuds so I could listen to music then left. I pressed play on my favorite playlist and put my phone in my pocket.

I got to the gas station and went inside. At this time of day not many people were around so I didnt worry about a big crowd.

I got the milk and bread and went to the register. After the guy working had me pay for them, he said, "Have a nice night."

"You too." I said then left. When I stepped out of the building there was a figure adding for the door. I stepped out of the way and started going home.

As I turned down the alley that I take as a short cut to get to my street, I felt a hand cover my mouth. I tried screaming but it was really quiet due to the hand. Soon enough, I got tired and fell asleep

Unknowns PoV

As I waited for the girl to get to the gas station, I sighed in relief. She hasn't noticed anything suspicious when I had texted her using her moms phone, but on my computer.

Eventually she got to the gas station. She bought what I had said, milk and bread, and came out. Right when we stepped out I headed for the door. I bought a snack then went back outside. I saw her walking towards the alleyway BamBam mentioned in the plan.

I waited about ten seconds then started following her. I waited for her to turn into the alley and as soon as she did, I took action. I sped up and as soon as I reached her I covered her mouth with my hand. I felt her try to scream but it was quiet and muffled because of my hand. We stood there in that position until I felt her body go limp.

I picked her up and carried her to my car. I put her in the backseat then got in the drivers seat and drove to the house.

"Good, you got her." I heard Jaebum-hyung say as soon as I walked in holding the girl. "Put her in the guest room for now." He instructed and I did. I opened the door and brought her in, putting her on the bed. At the moment, the room was very plain. The closet had a couple different outfits for her and there was a sketchbook, a notebook, and some pencils on the desk for her to use when she got bored.

So far, part one of our plan was complete. We only had one more main thing to do, then all we will have to do it wait.

I left the room and sat in the living room. Everyone was in the room, going over the next part of the plan. Since me and BamBam are the ones who came up with it, we sat and watched the others.

"How was it?" BamBam asked me after a minute.

"Not to hard. I hacked into her mothers phone and made her go to the gas station. From there I followed her to the alley on the way back to her house. Then I just covered her mouth and waited for her to lost her conscious and brought her here." I explained.

BamBam nodded. "I figured it would be something simple like that. Did you get anything at the station?" He asked curiously.

I tossed a candy bar at him. "Yea that. Its for you." He took it and opened it. He ate it slowly and we turned our attention to the rest of the group. They were arguing about whether we should get the younger friend or the older friend of who we were dealing with.

"I say we get the older one. If we get him, it'll make things easier. From the research I did, he is one of the stronger ones in the group so it would give us an advantage if they decide to attack us." BamBam cut of the arguing.

They looked at him in shock then nodded. "Ok its settled. Tomorrow night, I'll go get the boy. When I'm gone make sure you dont do anything bad to the girl. Keep her safe, dont harm her and dont let her leave."

We all nodded and I decided to go to sleep. "Night guys." I said then went to my room. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep.

-A/N-

A lot happened this chapter!

Who are the rest of these mystery people?

What do they want with Y/N?

Who is this boy they are going to get?

What is their plan?

On a side note, all these teasers for I am WHO are killing me. I already know that I'm probably gonna wake up to see our carrot head twins individual teaser images and I'm gonna die. Hyunjins pictures absolutely killed me. Chan has noodle hair as all my online friends are saying lmao. I say hes Noodle Haired Christiano Bangnaldo tho lol. Woojins tho am I right? I loved them! Anyway, I should go to sleep now. I'll try updating tomorrow since I keep missing days but it'll be a little shorter than normal.
Goodnight now~

(Credit too Slushi_Cats for the idea of Y/N getting kidnapped)