Part 8

Gray P.O.V 

As we got off the boat I noticed that we where at I big massive mansion which was Bora's mansion,I could tell by the big posters outside saying stuff about the pure diamond statue.I noticed that there was no picture of it"Hey Levy look at this,There is no picture of the statue." I pointed out to her as she walked with me through the door"Yeah I wonder what it looks like..its so suspicious isn't it?" She replied looking carefully at the poster"Come on lets go, Stick to the plan okay." I answered"Okay." She answered.We walked in and we were astonished to see a beautiful art gallery"We gonna go to the front so we can get a real look at the statue to see how much weight its gonna be for the truck." Levy whispered in my ear"Okay I'm gonna go get some drinks so we look casual." I whispered back to her.

I walked away and grabbed two red wines off the table and walked back over but as I looked back at levy and she was staring carefully at an art sculpture "Isn't that girl beautiful,but shame she isn't as beautiful as my diamond sculpture though,Ha nothing is more beautiful than my sculpture." A guy said from behind me.I turned around and saw Bora standing there as Levy rushed over and stood beside me."Yeah man I heard about that, it sounds beautiful shame I haven't seen it yet." I replied trying to keep my cool and in character"Well in a few minutes I'm going to show this whole room its beauty." He replied.

He walked off and I so wanted to kick his ass right there and then but I had to let him go because he was my ticket to getting Juvia back so I had to let him off.I sat down with Levy and we waited for the statue to be revealed.

~~~~~time skip 1 hour~~~~~~~~

We had been waiting for over an hour and finally Bora was on the stage telling us about his gallery and me and levy where getting so bored "And finally ladies and gentlemen I shall present to my precious statue called 'la grande Juvia'." Bora said as loud a he could to the crowd of people who came round the stage. There way a giant curtain covering half of the stage which was red and had golden ropes at either end and Bora was now standing at the side of the stage. Bora grabbed microphone from the middle of the stage"Ladies and Gentlemen I present my truest treasure LA GRANDE JUVIA!" Bora Shouted as the curtain was immediately pulled open to reveal a diamond statue of a girl"That statue looks like the real life Juvia, he must have gone to all that trouble to have it crafted which is probably why its his prize possession." Levy whispered to me.

The statue was beautiful,it glistened in the light from the stage.The face features were so life like and beautiful just like hers,but her clothes were nothing like she would wear and the shoes were too sparkly to be Juvia's. I can be cringe sometimes in my mind that nobody knows and I try and not show that outside of my mind but anyways the statue looked too real to be crafted by anyone"Lets get into position Levy, Gajeel lets go." I through an ear piece.

Normal P.O.V.

Suddenly Lillie came smashing through roof window, grabbed the statue and flue straight back up with the statue.Gray and Levy ran off and climbed on the bout that Gajeel was driving and they jumped in the boat and speed boated away while Bora and his guards chase after them but lose them because they don't have a boat. The boat moves so fast that they are at Hargeon port  in ten minutes,after they arrived the ran off to their base which had been moved to the Fairy tail basement.Lillie carried the statue down the stairs and placed it down"So what do we do now?" Levy asked"I dunno babe, ask Frozen boy over there?" Gajeel asked.

Levy turned to Gray "I'm sorry that we can't get Juvia back through a quicker way,if we could find a faster way to get her back then-" Levy said "It's fine,as long as she stays strong then we will find her." Gray interrupted. Levy was speechless while Gajeel was flicking the statues arm "What is this thing made of again?" Gajeel asked as he continued to flick the statue "Gajeel stop flicking the statue because we don't want to break it." Lillie said to Gajeel as they walked out for the day and locked the door.Gray split from the others as the walked out the guild and waked their separate ways, and Gray walked home alone as the sunset over the Cathedral.

Gray walked to his empty house and closed the door behind him and sighs as he takes off his coat and the rest of his clothes at the door and walks around in his underwear.He went to bed and laid there looking at the ceiling thinking about Juvia and how to get her back ,even though  they were apart for years they have come so far together ever since they met because of the war with phantom lord which stared all this.Gray eventually fell asleep and when he woke up, Erza was knocking at the door "GRAY OPEN THE DOOR!" she yelled throw the mail slot "Alright,I'm coming." Gray answered as he got up off his couch and answered the door "Hello Erza,how can I help you?" Gray asked and he saw Erza at his front door.

Erza looked at him "I want to help find Juvia and protected her like you guys are,She's my friend too?" Erza asked "Okay fine,but there isn't much to do right now since we have Bora's statue it's basically just a waiting game now." Gray replied.She smiled "Can I look at the statue?" She asked "Yeah sure,hut its at the guild though." Gray replied as he walked out his house.They walked to the guild and down to the basement where everyone was gathered around the statue.