Broken Home

For a long time,Ben had sensed that something was wrong. He had not heard his parents scream or shout at one another for days. He seldom even heard them argue. Instead they would just quit talking to each other until the whole house filled with a deep and disturbing quiet. Those silences gradually became longer and much more frequent. His father seemed to be gone more and more
      Yet Ben was still surprised by his mother's announcement.
It started like any other day for eight-year-old Ben Carson and his ten-year old brother, Curtis. But it turned unforgettable sad when their mother sat them down and announced, "Boys, your father has moved out of this house. He's not going to be living with us anymore. "
     "I don't want him to leave! " Ben cried. "Please make him come back! "
     But his mother shook her head.  "Bennie, your father can't come back. "
     "Why not? " Ben wanted to know.
      "He's done some bad things." And as much as she would tell Ben and Curtis.
     Ben argued with his mother.  "If Daddy did some bad things, why can't you just forgive him and let him come home?"
     "It's not that simple," she replied, looking like she was about to cry.
     Ben wandered if he'd done something to make his father angry. But Ben's mother assured him that his daddy still loved him very much and was not mad at him at all, still,  it hurt.
     Ben's heart was broken. He loved his daddy. Every night he prayed for his father to come home so their family could be together again. But that never happened.
     When he left, Ben's father took all of the family's money,  including the "nest egg" Ben's mother had managed to store up by scrimping and saving over the years.  Mrs Carson had no job skills or work experience, so the only way she could support herself and her two sons was by cleaning houses and taking care of other people's children. It was hard work, but she was determined to do whatever it took to provide for her boys.
     Even after he learned the truth,  Ben continued to love his father in spite of what he had done. But loved and respected his mother even more. He knew how hard she worked to take care of him and Curtis,  and how much his father's actions had hurt his mother.
A/N another chapter old continue reading sorry about the last book I know I failed all of you but plz don't forget to vote and comment also follow IG official_daniel305 thank you