part 1

This story will be in few shorts  on sujal and naina . .and totally inspired by my first story you are my life .

Main leads

Sujal grewal

The richest man of shimla

The richest man of shimla . .the famous buisness tycoon who knows each and every trick of buisness.  Straight forward and quite strict when it comes to work .he is 28 years old . From the last 3 years his company has achieved new heights . He was just 19 years old when his father expired and  being the elder son he took the responsibility of his family ..his mother and his brother . Due to his skills today his company is in top 10 companies of India. He is a terror to buisness world but soft at heart . This inner side is only seen by his near ones for others he is rude tough and arrogant . For him his family is everything. .his mother ...his younger brother. ..and his naina..

Captain naina singh ahluwalia

Naina singh ahluwalia. .the only daughter of  mrs . Era ahluwalia and mr . Shabeer ahluwalia .  She is 27 years old .Her father is a retired brigadier in army  . She was always impressed from army so she joined. Her mother was never agreed for it but being ziddi she get admission in army academy and was selected as best cadet . Because of her interests today she is Indian intelligence officer and quite famous for taking all kind of risky missions . She never feared for anything except lossing her parents amd her sujal...

So guys tell me how much you excited to read one more story on your sujaina...☺😊i will post next according to your excitement 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😉😉😉😉😉😉

Just kidding. ..😉😉😉