This is love

Im Chloe and im going to town today with my friends Jess Lizzy and Lydia. "Mum im going" i shouted "be careful" she shouted back. I made my way out the front door and went down the street to Jessies. I knocked on the front door and Jess answered "bye mum" she said "see you later" and gave her a kiss Jess had now got lipstick on. We made our way down the street we fianally got to the main road we crossed and ran down the back street. We fianally got to Lizzys house in a hidden away cul-de-sac . It was very nice round there we knocked on the door and lizzy answered she was home alone she walked out "hi" me and jess said. "Hi" she said wheres lydia oh we have to go and pick her up. "okay" she said we got a taxi from Lizzys house to Lydias. Lydias house was near town so we would walk from Lydias.We finally got there we got out the taki cab and ran to lydia. "Hi" we all said " hi" she said "bye brother" she shouted there was no answer. We went down the path near her house and ended up on the town car park. We eventually got to the main entrance and walked in. There was a gang of 4 boys over on a bench. They had sunglasses on like we did and had gold neclesses. They smiled we all smiled back. We all thought they were hott we all whispered theyre hot. They started to walk over to us the hottest one was walking to me the others were cute. They all said "hiya"said the boys. "Hi" we all replied. "Do you wanna hang out around town" the hottest one said "do we ever" said Lizzy meanwhile Jess was snogging this boy. Jess and the boy stopped he said do you wanna go out. Yeh sure jess repiled. And then the hott one asked me out so i said ok.and then the other boys asked lizzy and lydia out. It was the last week of the summer holidays and lizzys boyfriend said so what high school you going to metfield we all are she replied. Same repiled all the boys in exicetment. Meanwhle lydia is doing something naughty with edward(who isnt nice looking).