Hello!

Hi, my name's Lucy and I'm your typical college girl. I've studied my hardest to get into Harvard, (what a legend) and had the intentions of studying to be a judge. Why do I want to be a judge you may ask? It's obvious I would want to choose the easiest job, after all, it's just talking and choosing someone's fate. But since my family kept nagging me that I was making the wrong choice I had to leave them and their negativity. I don't regret it since unlike them I can actually get a chance to become something big without having to work hard. Yes I know I may sound like a "bad" person, but wouldn't anyone in my situation do the same thing? Well, anyways that doesn't matter anymore because tomorrow is my first day of experiencing college life! I'm so excited to meet new people but I would dread having to room with someone who is not as attractive looking as me. Before you get mad at me I would like to set the record straight. I am NOT a narcissist because I think I'm more attractive compared to others I'm just confident in my looks. So I think it would be fair if I got paired up with one of the 2nd most beautiful girls (obviously second after me) in this school since people alike should stick together, shouldn't they? Well, I think so and I don't care who disagrees because they're wrong. This is getting quite stressful for me so let's just change the subject! Well..I'm too excited to sleep so I might as well go on Instagram and check out the feed of my future classmates and see what their personalities are like. Does this count as stalking? I personally don't think so since I'm going to meet them all in college anyways.
- I've been scrolling through everyone's page and from my point of view, they all seem like idiots. Like seriously compared to them I'm much smarter AND prettier! Arghh! I'm so mad I'm stuck with these idiots until I finish my studying. God, why do bad things happen to good people like me?
Good night.