Taking a trip down Memory Lane.

Comenzar desde el principio

Andy tipped his glass towards his friend and Ash whiped away an imaginary tear. "Oh Andy, you sure know how to make a grown man cry." He said in a high picthed voice. They all laughed. 

"Then Jinxx came into the picture." Ash said. "Maybe a month into the year  we found Jinxx behind the school being picked on by the senior football team. Then we were dumb enough to open our mouths and we not only made matters worse, but we got our asses kicked as well."

Jinxx glared at Ash and everyone else chuckled. "Yeah thanks for that by the way. My knights in shining armour." He said sarcastically. 

"Hey! If we hadn't been there, you would have had loser friends." Ash exclaimed. 

"Well now i'm stuck with you guys." Jinxx shot back. 

"Well it sucks to be you now, doesn't it?" 

The table laughed. 

"And then there was poo little Jake." Andy cooed. A dep red blush filled Jake's cheeks as he remember the day he joined the little group. 

"He was like a little puppy that was left all by its self. Good thing we brough him under our wings. Who knows what distruction he would have caused?" Andy said teasing Jake which made the red blush more red. 

Andy and CC looked at each other. Those two had a deep secret that they haven't told yet. 

"Andy, you never told us how you and CC met." Ash said, knowing something what going on. 

"Well that's because i didn't really want you guys to know." Andy said in a small voice. He looked over at CC who smiled nodded at him, telling him that he can tell them their secret. 

"Do you guys remember Scout?" They all nodded. 

"Well it was after i found out that she cheated and i was heartbroken. But i played it off so well, not a lot of people really knew what was going on. The pain was so bad that i needed a distraction. So for the first time ever, i went to the bathroom at school and brought a pair of scissors from the art room." Andy played with his glas, pausing to think. He took a deep breath and carried on. 

"I was crying so i didn't hear someone come in. I forgot to lock the stall door so he found me. CC found me sitting there hold an opened pair of scissors. I didn't do anything yet but he sat there with me and talked. I didn't even realize he took the scissors away from me."

He ended the story and looked at his friends faces. CC was nodded as if they were all doubting the story. Everyone else was in shock. 

"How come you never told us?" Ash asked in a small voice, still reeling in the information. 

Andy shrugged. "I didn't know how you guys would react. I was scared that you guys would call me a freak or weak. Thought that you guys would ditch me. But them i realized that you guys were better than that and i thought maybe it wouldn't come up until years later." 

They all fell silent. Then Jake spoke up. "You could have told us. We wouldn't have done all of that. Past is the Past and you got over Scout. You have us. You now have Hannah and a little baby boy. We're going to get signed and we'll tour the world like the awesome mother fuckers that we are." 

Jinxx, Ashley and CC nodded their heads in agreement. CC stood up and rised his glass. 

"To Andy Biersack, or Andy Sixx, or whatever the fuck your calling yourself. You are the frontman of this band and we all have faith in you that you will led us to victory. We wish you a happy marriage and the best of luck for when that baby boy turns 18 and found out that his Dad was in a band. Remember, if you fuck up, we've always liked Hannah better. Cheers men!" 

They all stood up around the table and clinked glasses. They sat down again re-live through some other memories. 

"Hey, remember when CC and Hannah took your all your band tees to the dry cleaners and you went into this panic mode. You didn't calm down til Hannah flung them at you. Then you decided to roll around on them." Jake said. Andy nodded and laughed. "then Hannah kicked me becasue i was rolling around on them and got them dirty again." They all laughed. 

"Remind me to buy Hannah more Nutella." Andy said to Jinxx.

Jinxx rolled his eyes and said. "That girl loves Nutella more than you." 

"Yeah. She does. But she knows she can't marry it." 

"So she settled with you?" Jinxx asked, chuckling. 

"How does it feel to come second after Nutella?" Ashley asked. 

Andy just flipped them off. 

"Remember when the girls had that funeral when My Chemical Romance broke up?" CC asked, scrunching up his face. 

"Yeah that was weird." Andy said. "It was a dark, dark time." 

"Hannah and Nikki are the two weirdest friends i have ever met." Jake stated. "Remember when they both fel down the stairs together and when they landed on the floor, they just held each other laughing." 

"Remember when they prank called Ashley!" Andy exclaimed excitedly. Ash just shook his head in shame. "I can't believe i fell for it." They all laughed. 

"They told me that they were FBI and they found that Walmart video and i was needed to go in for questioning." Ash explained. 

"I just about pissed myself laughing." Andy said. Ash looked at him confused. "You weren't there." Andy couldn't breathe, he was laughing too hard. "Who do you think came up with the idea?" He gasped. 

Ash's eyes widened with shock. "You bastard." 

Everyone laughed even harder. 

They drank and talked for a bit more. 

"OK who is the least drunk? And Ash put your hand down." Andy asked. Ashley pouted and lowered his hand. 

Jake grabbed the keys from CC and said, "Since i'm DD, I'll drive, we don't want you dying because Hannah murdered you for crashing the car." CC nodded his head, agreeing. "Thank you for not killing me." CC said, patting Jake on the back. 

They left the bar and climbed into the Impala. Jake drove home without a scratch and they all stumbled into the house singing "Hakuna Matata" from the Lion King but they could only remember the chorus. 

Since it was only 11:30, The girls were awake and were watching The Notebook. Tears streaked their faces but when they saw their drunk men, they started laughing. 

Hannah saw the princess crown on Andy's head and laughed harder. "What are you looking at ?" andy slurred. Hannah cleared her throat and said, "Andy. You make a very pretty Princess." 

Andy stood up straight and replied, "I know. I am pretty as fuck." And swung his hips as he stumbled up the stairs in a ungraceful manner. 

Julia turned to Hannah. "I hope you realize that you're marrying that in 48 hours." Hannah rolled her eyes and smiled. "Well i'm knid of stuck with him. But i don't honestly mind." 

OK just to clearify!!! These are not the really reason why they all became friends. I don't know the real reasons. I made shit up. They are all lies.