"Damn bitch , this not tha' grocery sto'." King said with a slight mug on his face. I giggled then left out of the kitchen. Nobody worried about what king has to say.

"Imma go in Quan room." I mumbled to myself and entered his room. He was laying in the bed and it was all dark. The only light was the light coming from the tv.

"Hey brother." I cooed then walked in with my snacks. I placed my stuff on the bed then got up to close the door back.

"Let me have this snicker nene." He said picking it up. I scrunched my face up getting comfortable under his sheets.

"Hell no better grab that butter finger." He smiled and grabbed it.

"Even better."

I saw his phone on the side of the bed so i grabbed it putting my thumbprint in. Quan wasn't paying no attention to me , just eating that damn candy bar. Big face ass.

I went to instagram on his phone and his shit was booming. I smirked and went to his camera. His followers love me. 

I smiled sticking my tongue out and stuck up my middle finger. Quan big head ass looked up and hopped in the picture. I took it and saved it.

"Post it sista'." I posted it then started scrolling down his feed.

"Put me on with lani , ill fuck tha' shit outta ' her fine ass." He smiled and licked his lips.

"You ugly." I laughed and liked this girl's picture , she was cute.  He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me.

"I'm serious nene." He whined squeezing my face being annoying and shit.

"Ok ok i got you." I said tired of hearing him whine.

"Sounding like a bitch." I mumbled not looking up from his phone. He slapped my forehead then snatched his phone. I started laughing hard and threw a pillow at him.

"Look at this ugly bitch." He put the camera on me recording me. I smacked my lips and jumped on him attacking him causing him to fall.

He was just laughing while i was hitting him. I got tired and got up from the ground. I looked in the long mirror he had in his room to make sure my hair still looked okay.

"My shit still slayed." I smiled feeling myself. I turned around seeing my imches flow down my back. I twerked a little and stuck my tongue out looking at myself.

"What you doing?" Ace asked walking in the room.

"Knock before you walk into my brother's room." I said playfully mugging him. He walked all the way in and stood behind me.

"That's my blood brother fuck You." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"Take that shit in y'all room." Quan said. He just mad he ain't hooked up with lani yet.

"Shut up damn fat head ass." I said before bussin' out laughing.  He pushed me out of his room like i was supposed to care.

Wait my snacks

"Nah bitch gimme my shit!" He returned to the door with my snacks and ace walked out too.