Chapter 1: U.A Sports Festival!

It was a gleaming morning with Japan. The sun was high in the clear skies, the streets were bustling with many cars, and the community was about as it was another week for our future heroes at the school of U.A. Daisuke, Tasuno, Diana, and Slyphie were  heading to school as they conversed along the way. "So today Mr. Deku is going to tell us this big surprise finally?" Diana asked in her tired tone, having waited for so long trying to figure what the surprise was as Tasuno excitedly replied, "Yep! I'm pretty pumped for what he has in store for us today." "That may be true but let's hope this time it won't involve something that'll get me like blown up or something crazy." Daisuke said as Slyphie followed closely to Tasuno as she said,"W-well maybe it'll be more practical today." The four made it to the schools grounds as they all ran up to their room, Class 1-A. The sliding door opened fast as the rest of the class was there and saw Tasuno,Slyphie, Diana, and Daisuke enter. "Hey what up Tasu." Akaru said, sitting lazily on his chair as Ken said,"Heyo man! Morning!" "Man you all are so loud..." Calem said as he was almost asleep on his desk. "Seems this class is more lively than expected." Ori said as he greeted Tasu with a manly fist bump. "Hehe! Now this is what I'm looking forward to! Energy!" Isa said in her usual hyper tone. "I'm definitely getting energy right now.." Silo said as he staring at Haruka's chest only to get punched in the head by Tasu as he grunted in immense pain. "Do That again and I'll use the armor." Tasu warned seriously as Aizen laughed and said,"Damn! He got you Silo!" "Won't you all shut up already damnit!" Bakuo shouted angrily as ever as Slyphie giggled slightly in the background. "So this is the infamous Class 1-A..." a male voice was heard amongst a big crowd at the door of the classroom. Tasuno and the others turned their attention to the crowd. A slender, tall male walked to the front of the crowd, sporting wavy reddish hair and gleaming red eyes, giving a alluring color and shine to it as he said,"You all don't seem that tough or problematic to deal with." "The hell was that!?" Bakuo said as he tried to jump at him but was restrained by Ori's iron grip. "You guys must be Class 1-B correct?" Tasuno asked as the lanky man nodded. "I'm the president of my class, Hiroshima Koigi. And your the reckless hero, Tasu Noeko." "What's your business here? Don't want to cut it short but don't want to deal with any drama in the same place too." Akaru said as he stood up from his chair as Hiroshima said,"Nothing. Just wanted to say hi is all. And to warn you all to watch out. Don't slip or we may surpass you all. See ya heroes." Hiroshima and the rest of Class 1-B left while Mr. Deku and Mr. Nagisa walked into class. "Morning everyone!" Mr. Deku said as the class replied with, "Morning!" Mr. Deku went to his podium as he said,"So I know you all are anxious to find out what this "surprise" is that I've hinted at." The class listened and looked with such suspense as Mr. Deku took a deep breath and stated, "Today we will be participating in the U.A Sports Festival!!!" The class then was in great shock but turned into a uproar of excitement as Tasuno thought in his mind,"Alright! Let's continue this year with a bang... Time for this U.A Sports Festival!

To be continued...

Heyo everyone. Been a bit since I've updated so I've done so and gave a taste for the epic story to come with this sequel! Stay tuned and enjoy! Ciao!