Chapter Seven: Under Attack!

Start from the beginning

"I-I'm gonna go change!" she stammers as she begins to run off the the bathroom. "Go mess with Aizawa or something!" she yells down the hall, making the woman laugh. She placed her hands behind the back of her head.

-Time Skip, outside.-

The pink haired girl walked out the school. Instead of her hero costume, she was now wearing a black hoodie with the word, 'Killa' written across the chest in gold, some white pants, and black combat boots. The pink skinned girl ran up to her friend with a huge smile. "You look so cute in that!" she exclaims, walking around Reina. The pink haired girl placed a hand behind her head. "Uh, thanks Mina." she says, chuckling. She didn't mean to look cute during a training session. The yellow haired boy was next to walk up to her. "I never noticed that you were short, Reina." he says, staring down at the girl. The Afro-Japanese scratched the back of her head. "Y-yeah..I'm like...5 feet, 5 inches..." she mutters, looking down to the ground. Denki's eyes widened. "Really? So the shoes that you normally wear to school make you taller?" he asks the young girl. "Uh..yeah...That's been a habit of mine since the beginning of middle school." she mumbles. Mina blinks. "Wait, you wear certain shoes to make yourself taller?" she asked. Reina nods. "Y-yeah..." she says. "Why, if it's okay for me to ask."  Denki asks. Before the Afro-Japanese girl could say anything, a voice speaks up. 

"She was self-conscious about her height back then." the voice says. The three teens turned around and two out of the three gasped. "It's-" The red haired woman placed a finger to the girl's lips. "You should pay attention. You're class rep is gonna start speaking." she says, getting close to the alien-like girl's face while smiling softly. The pink girl's face darkened with a blush. The young girl frowned and pulled the red haired woman away from the pink girl. "Stop that, Shiho." she says. Before the woman could say anything, a whistle was blown.

"Listen up Class 1-A!" Iida exclaims, ceasing his whistle blowing. "Using your student numbers, form two lines so we can load the bus efficiently!" he finishes. The redhead next to Reina chuckles. "Wow, he's really into being class rep." she states. The pink haired girl sighs. "You should've seen during the whole election process." she mumbled. Shiho lightly pushed the girl forward. "You should get going. " she says. The young girl nods and runs over to the rest of her classmates. 

-Several Minutes Later, on the road-

"The bus's open layout ruined my boarding strategy." the prestigious boy says, leaning his head down. The pink girl next to him laughs. "You really need to chill." she says. The green haired girl next to Izuku spoke. "For pointing out the obvious, then there's something I want to say." she says, turning towards the green haired boy. "And its actually about you." she finishes. Izuku eyes widened. " Oh yeah, what is it, Asui?" he asks frantically. The green haired girl blinks. "I told you to call me Tsu." she says. The young boy blushes lightly. "Oh yeah, right..." he says quietly. "That power of yours. isn't it a lot like All Might's?" Tsuyu asks. This caused the young boy to spazz out. "What, really? You think so, huh? I never really thought about that." he says before turning away and mumbling to himself. Eijirou spoke up. "Hold on, Tsu. You're forgetting that All Might doesn't hurt himself. That's a huge difference." he says to the frog like girl. Izuku then sighs at the redhead's statement. "But still, it must be pretty cool to have a simple augmenting type quirk. You can do a lot of flashy stuff with it." Eijirou comments, raising an arm up and activating his quirk. " My hardening is super strong it could destroy bad guys in a fight but it doesn't look all that impressive." he finishes. The green haired boy looks up and smiles. "Ah no. I think it looks awesome. You're definitely pro material with a quirk like that." he says.  The red haired boy looks at Izuku. "You think so? Seems like it would be easier if I had a flashy quirk." he says, looking at his arm. Yugo then spoke up.