Meeting Malu

*I'm so excited to meet Malu!!!!! I can't stand it!!!! Someone help me lol

*I'm so excited to meet Malu!!!!! I can't stand it!!!! Someone help me lol. I'm gonna suffice myself in my blanket by accident. Whoops. I get out of my bed when I hear Blair downstairs.*

"Harvey I made pancakes!!!"

*I shoot up and get dressed quickly as I run downstairs.*

PANCAKESSSSSS!!!!!!

*Blair quickly puts a nice stack on a plate and he moves out of the way. I eat all of them as he cooks more adding in different ingredients each time he cooks...let's just say I had 8 kinds of pancakes with 6 to each stack...I love pancakes.*

*I run around the house now super hyper from all of the sugar as Blair tries to clam me down...which doesn't work. He takes me to the car and we drive to the meeting with Malu as I'm fidgeting with my hands and stuff because I'm still hyper. Malu looks at me.*

"Is he okay?"

*She then looks at me and then Blair*

I'm fine...just had pancakes. Lots of pancakes....do you have pancakes Malu?

*She smiles and laughs as she opens up the box in the middle of the table containing pancakes.*

Perfectttttt....thank you Maluuuu.

*She nods and laughs*

"Welcome Harv."

*Blair watches me as I eat pancakes and we all talk. We sign contracts for the video and we start writing the song.*

~ Pancakes rule!!! Anyone who doesn't agree tell it to my face. (Messages or comment lol). Bye. And bring me pancakes. ~