“Zayn faster.” I moaned. He smirk and pushed in harder hitting my g spot. I let out a loud moan. He started moving faster hitting my g spot every time. After a few minutes of this I felt a tickle in my stomach. I was almost there and I knew he was too because his thrusts were getting sloppy. 

“(Y/N) I’m almost there.” he yelled going faster. “Oh Zayn baby keep going.” 

He thrusted into me three more times and I felt my walls clench around his penis. I started moaning uncontrollably as I felt Zayn pour into me. “(Y/N)!!” He moaned so loud as he cam. We rode out our orgasms and kissed each other gently.  “This night was perfect.” I smiled. 

Zayn laid next to me. He had his arm around my waist as I laid on my back staring at the ceiling. I couldn’t sleep. It was weird knowing that I could be pregnant soon. I put my hands on my stomach and grinned. Zayn’s baby was growing in my stomach and I was so happy. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. 

One month later…

“You’re just a small bump unborn, in four months you’re brought to life,”

I stood in the bathroom nervously pacing back and fourth. “(Y/N) stop pacing your making me nervous”, Danielle told me. I had asked her to be with me when I finally took my pregnancy test. I was so nervous that it would be negative. My period was two weeks late ,but it was always irregular so it didn’t mean much. 

The timer dinged and I ran to the test. I took a deep breathe and looked at Danielle. She gave me a reassuring smile and I picked up the test. I closed my eyes and opened them. I looked at the little stick and saw a plus sign. A plus sign!!!

I turned around and looked at Danielle and smiled. “it’s a plus.” I screamed. She started jumping up and down and pulled me into a hug. We started screaming and jumping up and down together. 

The door threw open and Zayn and Liam were standing there looking at us laughing. “What’s going on in here?”, Zayn asked. 

I looked at him smiling. “I’m pregnant” I yelled running over to him and hugging him. 

“Pregnant?” He asked me shocked. I nodded my head and he picked me up spinning me around. “We’re having a baby!!”, Zayn yelled. Liam and Danielle hugged us both and we all cheered. I looked at Zayn and he couldn’t help smiling. I couldn’t help smiling. I was so happy. 

Three months later…

Everything was going great. The pregnancy was going so smooth. I barely had any morning sickness and the doctor said the baby was healthy and a girl. A Girl!! I couldn’t believe it and I knew that Zayn was happy. He had started picking out girl names the minute he found out. He decided on Ella Marie. I loved the name. And I knew it would make him happy. So we decided on Ella Marie. 

Everyone was helping out too. Danielle and Eleanor would drive me to doctors appointments if Zayn couldn’t. And the boys had bought Ella so much stuff she was the most spoiled unborn child ever. It was great being pregnant the feeling of her kicking inside me was amazing. I had a baby inside me. I already loved her with all my heart. I was ready to be a mom. I was going to be the best mom ever. 

Zayn and I sat on the couch watching my favorite movie. He had his arm around me and his hand on my stomach. That’s when I felt it. The worst pain in my life. I screamed as I felt a sharp stabbing pain in my stomach. 

“(Y/N) what’s wrong?” Zayn asked worriedly. I started crying. “Zayn the baby, something is wrong.” I yelled. Zayn picked me up and started carrying me to the car. He put me in the passenger seat and jumped in the drivers seat. He pulled out the drive way and grabbed my hand. 

“(Y/N) everything is going to be ok.” He tried to reassure me, but I kept crying. He was wrong something was wrong with Ella. I knew it. I was scared. I couldn’t lose her. She had to keep breathing if not for me then for the father that loved her more then life. 

I felt another sharp pain and saw blood on the seat. “Ella”, I screamed. 

Zayn’s P.O.V…

“You were just a small bump unborn for four months then torn from life.”

I sat in the waiting room my face in my hands. I was scared. For the first time since I met (Y/N) I couldn’t save her. Her screams were still ringing in my head. The doctor still hadn’t come out to tell me the news. I was being optimistic. I didn’t want to lose Ella. I loved her so much already. She was my little girl. 

Even though I wasn’t carrying her I had so many plans for her. I put my hopes and dreams in her. I had decided the minute I found out that (Y/N) was pregnant that our baby would have her mother’s eyes, but she would have my hair. When I told (Y/N) my plan she laughed and said “Of course she’ll have your hair its perfect”.

I was so excited for Ella to be born, to hold her for the first time. She would look up at me with those big eyes and smile. It would be like holding an angel. She would grow up and I would put her sleep every night and sing to her. When she was scared I would rock her to sleep. I would always keep her safe. Her and her beautiful mother. 

“Mr. Malik”, I heard pulling me out of my day dream. I looked up and saw the doctor. I stood up and just stared at him. He shook his head, “I’m sorry Mr.Malik but your wife had a miscarriage”.

Those words hit me like a hurricane. A miscarriage. I felt my legs get weak. I started crying. “No!” I yelled crying harder. Ella was gone. Our baby was dead. 

“My wife is she ok,” I asked still crying. The doctor nodded and lead me to her room. I saw her laying there. She looked so weak. Her eyes were closed but I saw the tears falling down her cheek. 

I ran over to her grabbing her hand. She opened her eyes and looked up at me. “I’m so sorry.” She cried. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her into my chest. “Its not your fault baby” I reassured her kissing her fore head. “Its not your fault”.  My eyes started to water again and I looked up. I closed my eyes and whispered, “And you’ll be alright,” Speaking to my baby girl in Heaven. 

“You were just a small bump unborn for four months then torn from life.Maybe you were needed up there but we’re still unaware as why.”