“(Y/N) you didn’t have to get me anything. I have everything I could ever want.” Zayn told me lacing our fingers together. 

“I know ,but there’s one thing that you don’t have.” I told him smiling. “And what’s that?” He asked me smirking. 

“A baby”. I said my smile growing bigger. He just looked at me. Oh no. He changed his mind. He must not want a baby anymore. God I am so stupid. I should of just gotten him the vintage watch I saw. I looked at him again and saw his eyes start to water. 

“A baby?” He smiled. I nodded, “I mean if you want to. I’m ready to start a family with you”. 

He stood up and pulled me into a hug. Tears were streaming down his face. I wiped them away and kissed him on the lips. “I love you.” he said. He hugged me again and when he let go he had a look of lust in eyes. 

“Lets start right now!” He said picking me up and carrying me bridal style out of the kitchen and upstairs. 

I laughed, “Zayn I have to clean up”. 

“That can wait we have more important things to do.” He told me throwing me on the bed. 

I pulled him down with me and kissed him hard. His lips tasted so good. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine. Our lips started moving in sync as Zayn asked for entrance. I gave it to him ,but not before flipping us over so I was on top. I started unbuttoning his shirt as we continued to kiss. I moved my mouth to his neck as I unbuttoned the very last button. 

Zayn let out a moan as I pushed his shirt off his body. I kissed down his neck and to his chest. I gave his chest love bites until I got to his belt. 

I eagerly unbuckled it and pulled his pants down. I moved back up to his lips and kissed him again. I started grinding my hips against his feeling his hard member against my wet pussy. I wanted him so bad. He flipped us back over gaining a moan from me. I loved when he was rough.

He kissed my neck and started sucking on my sweet spot as I kicked my heels off. He pulled up my dress and started rubbing my clit through my panties. I arched my back and moaned kissing him again. The things this man did to me. 

“Somebody’s wet.” he laughed pulling my dress off my body.

“Only for you.” I moaned as he unclipped my bra. I laid back down and he immediately went to work. He teased my nipples and clit. He slowly pulled my panties down as he moved between my legs. He kissed down my leg until he got to my inner thighs. He sucked on my right inner thigh teasing me. My hands grabbed onto his hair as his tongue reached my clit. 

He plunged a finger into me while he sucked on my clit. “Oh Zayn right there”. I nearly yelled as his finger hit my g spot. Right before I was about to cum he pulled out. I grabbed his face and pulled him back on top of me. I moved us so I was on top again. I kissed him gently and gave him a smirk. 

“Your turn”. I whispered sucking on his ear lobe. I pulled his boxers off and his big length hit his stomach. I licked my lips as he gave a small moan. 

I put my hands around it and started stroking it up and down. “Fuck.” He moaned. 

I leaned my head down and started sucking on the tip. He threw his head back and moved his hands in my hair. He pushed my head down and I took in his whole length. I started moving fast up and down. He loved it. 

Once I felt his cock start to twitch I pulled away. He whimpered. I kiss him softly and he flipped us back over. During actual sex he always liked to be in charge. I didn’t mind though. 

He looked into my eyes, “I love you so much”. He slowly pushed into me and I responded with a moan. He was so big. Once I adjusted I kissed him signaling he could move. He started moving slowly.