I love you 🔞

Začít od začátku

She had never felt anything like it and it was an interesting feeling. It scared her and excited her at the same time. She looked back up to see Chat looking at her with a grin. She glared at him. He was having too much fun with this. She was going to give him a taste of his own medicine.

With Chat off guard, she flipped them over so now she straddled him. Chat stared at her with wide eyes. "M-Marinette," he breathed out. She smiled and batted her eyelashes, giving him an innocent look.

She leaned forward and removed the sleeves of his suit and pulled it down to his hips. Chat felt like he died with her next move. Marinette slipped her hand into his underwear and took a hold of his length. She gave him a peck on the lips and sat back up.

She batted her eyelashes innocently once more before stroking his length. Chat hissed at the sensation.

He looked up at her and she held his gaze, giving an innocent look. Almost as if he wasn't in enough sweet torture, Marinette bent down and wrapped her lips around his length.

Am I in heaven? he thought. Marinette moved her head up and down. Chat leaned his head back and suppressed a groan. Where did she learn this?

My, my, Mari isn't so innocent.

She kept going until he eventually finished in her mouth. Marinette pulled back, shocked. Chat sat up quickly, embarrassed at what he had done. "Oh my god, oh my god, I am so so so sorry Mari! I-I didn't mean to! I-I-"

Marinette looked at him and blinked, before swallowing. Chat froze.

She just swallowed.

She just fucking swallowed!

His dying boner quickly went back up. Marinette smiled at the shocked look on his face.

Chat narrowed his eyes at her before flipping back on top of her. She huffed in frustration, but he just pulled her legs up, startling her.

He gave her a small peck on the lips while removing her panties. Marinette's breathing quickened and she felt her body on fire once again.

Before Chat could do anything, Marinette sat up. Chat stared at her confused.

She reached under her pillow and took out a condom. 'Safe sex,' she mouthed.

How wrong was I about her? A freaking condom? Was she planning this?

Chat only nodded, still in shock about her sudden sexual behavior. In actuality, Marinette hadn't planned this. It just happened.

Alya was just so sure this would happen-I mean, a teenage boy in a teenage girl's room? It doesn't take a genius to put to figure it out-and insisted on giving Marinette protection.

Chat took it, carefully unwrapped it, and slid it on. Marinette relaxed and laid back down.

"Please tell me to stop if it hurts, ok?"

Marinette nodded. Chat position himself as her entrance and slowly entered.

Marinette flinched and winced a little. Chat froze immediately. "Omg I am so so so sorry, princess I-"

She brought up her hand to stop him. 'It's ok. Continue,' she mouthed. Chat relaxed and little and continued.

He slipped in slowly, meanwhile Marientte dug her nails into his shoulders. He didn't mind though, she was probably in more pain than him.

She let out small whimpers and Chat gave her small kisses all over her face. When he kissed her cheek, he froze once again when he felt it wet. He had had his eyes closed but now he opened them immediately.

He looked at her and she had a few tears rolling down her cheeks. "Princess! A-are you sure you're o-ok?" he asked, wide-eyed.

She looked up at him with a small smile and nodded. He sighed, not yet convinced. He lay his forehead against hers and stayed that way for a little.

Marinette was surprised she cried too. She hadn't expected that. The feeling was both equally uncomfortable and painful. Chat wasn't a small guy to say the least.

She moved a little, trying to get more comfortable with this new feeling. Chat let out a quiet groan. Man did he feel like he was in heaven right now. He probably was with all those things she did earlier.

God he loved this girl. Marinette took a deep breath and allowed him to move. His movements started slow and hesitant. Marinette let out small whimpers here and there, Chat let out a few quiet grunts.

Soon his movements began to pick up the pace. Marinette panted heavily. They weren't moans but man did it encourage Chat.

The sight of seeing her underneath him, her cheeks flushed, her eyes glossed over, her lips parted from panting, her small breasts bouncing to their movements, the hickeys on her neck, collar bone, and breasts, it all was an amazing sight for him.

By the time they finished, they were both exhausted. Marinette's legs were trembling and her breathing was rigid. Chat removed the condom and threw it away, collapsing next to her. Marinette quickly wrapped her arms around him, almost as if fearing he would leave.

"Did you have fun, princess?" he asked, kissing her forehead. She smiled and nodded.

He grinned, "Good, 'cause I'm not done with you."