[CHAPTER II]

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

What It Takes To Be a Hero

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

I made sure it didn't look like I was actually falling out of the sky, so bystanders and heroes wouldn't think that I was in trouble—but I'm pretty sure it still looked like that...

I saw the bottle drop down in an alleyway in the Shopping District. 'All I have to do is grab the soda bottle and head to the police station. Easy, right?'

I dropped down into the alleyway while landing with one knee up and the other on the ground, while my hand supported my stability, so that I wouldn't fall down.

I looked around and spotted the bottle laying on the ground. "There you are." I stood up to retrieve the bottle, but then I heard voices behind me.

"That was rough. Weren't you and the Midoriya Twins good friends back when you were kids?" I heard the black-haired boy say. As soon as I heard Izuku and I's last name, I glanced behind me.

"Yeah, you were a little harsh with him today." I glared at the three approaching classmates of Izuku and I. Even though they were saying that now, in class they didn't seem to mind that Izuku was getting bullied.

"It's his own fault for getting in my way," Bakugou spoke. I growled in response, making the three of them notice me in the alleyway too. It felt like Izuku was just an entertainment for him to pass time with.

"Get a life, instead of bullying my little brother," I was now glaring full on at the blond spike-haired boy—Katsuchan. I didn't like how he acted towards Izuku, not one bit. It made me angry to see how he treated us differently.

"Oh. Look who we have here. It's Deku's big old sister, coming to protect him," Bakugou tried to mock me, but he seemed to fail to do so as the said boy wasn't even standing anywhere near me.

"Zuzuchan isn't here right now, so I don't have to worry about his well-being. At least you aren't there with him," I spoke with a smirk as I knew that Bakugou had nothing on me now.

"And besides, if you think that I came here for you, you thought wrong. I have something better to do than talk with a nutcracker like you," I finished and turned around to grab the bottle.

"YOU WHAT-!?" An explosion went off in Bakugou's hand. 'Is he really threatening me?' I thought as I began to be more cautious of him. I wonder where it all went wrong.

He walked up to me, ready to blast me off. I turned around to face him. But as we glared into each other's eyes, he averted his anger towards the soda bottle laying on the ground.

My eyes went wide, "What are you doing!?" I screamed out terrified. The bottle skipped a few meters further away from me. I went after it to find it.

Bakugou looked at me as if I were crazy. "Geez, it's just a bottle." He didn't know what was up with that bottle, or why I was reacting like that. But I could care less about whether he knows or not. That's not my priority.

I looked back at Bakugou, which might've been a mistake, "No, it's not about the bottle. But the conten-" I then noticed the two comrades of Bakugou tense up and looking at something big behind us in fear.

'Shit.'

"H-Hey.. what's that..?" The long-haired boy said as he pointed to behind Bakugou and I. I turned around to meet the snot again. 'Fucking Katsuchan,' I cursed in my head.