Love (I think...)

*I meet a girl at T.G.I Fridays one night when I go for a celebration after my first single "Personal" hit the top charts and all of the other songs on the album were doing fantastic. She sits at a table diagonal from where I'm sitting. She smiles at me as she waits for her food to come out. Randomly she decides to come over and sit at my table. I later learn her names Olivia and she was 17. She seemed nice. She had long brunette hair with hazel eyes. She smiles at me as our food comes.*

"You really had to order chicken strips Harvey?"

*I nod*

Of course. I mean what else would I order? That's basically the best thing on the menu.

*She shakes her head.*

"Personally I think their chicken sandwiches are the best thing on the menu. But that's just me."

*I sigh and laugh as I shake my head*

You've heard and thought wrong. I mean these are the best things T.G.I has.

*She shakes her head and puts her sandwich in front of me*

"Have a bite....it's good. I'll try yours if you try mine."

*I sigh*

Fine

*I lean forward to her side of the table and take a bite out of the sandwich getting the sauce on my face.*

Not bad...but I still think the chicken strips win.

*She smiles and leans forward wiping the sauce off of my face, then grabbing one strip out of the basket as her hand touches mine lightly and she pulls with back quickly, still managing to get a piece of chicken strip in her hand which she now puts in her mouth.*

Was I right?

*I raise an eyebrow as she chews it*

"Okay fine Harv you're right this time."

*I laugh and smile as we eat and talk for hours until about 9:45 pm when the store is starting to close.*

Well want me to walk to you home Liv?

*She smiles and nods as we walk outside. She takes my hand and intertwines our fingers as we walk through the chilly 45° night. We make it to her house as she puts her phone number in my phone and kisses my cheek before she goes inside after saying goodnight. I think I just fell in love...but I'm not sure yet.*