seventeen; answers

Start from the beginning

"What if he is?" Thomas asked.

"Then I'll have to smash it somehow. He can never find it." As soon as she finished talking the door opened.

The same man from before came out, dragging Peter behind him by the back of his suit. He opened the cell next to y/n's and tossed him in carelessly.

Y/n winced but look up at the man. The guard was whispering something into his ear.

"I see." He grabbed y/n's wrist from between the bars and dragged her up so she was standing. He eyed the scratch marks on her wrist with distaste. "Trying to get this off, are we? You of all people should know better."

The guard unlocked the cell door and the man dragged her out of her cell and into the room. Thomas watched with distaste but stayed silent, knowing it would only hurt her or him more.

Y/n was forced into a chair, her hands and legs being tied down immediately. As if she had the strength to fight any of them.

The man sat down in a chair opposite her, setting files down on the table.

"What is that?" She asked, confused.

"These are the files of the little girl that was taken. I'm guessing you want answers. I'm here to give them to you." He opened the files that showed medical records, photos, and messily taken notes.

"Ricky informed me what's been going on and I almost immediately knew that you were working with the Avengers. They wouldn't let you escape. Not with an infinity stone in that same tower. It was all a ploy. So he played your game." He explained, not taking his eyes off of her.

"We planned on taking you that night. But apparently you'd done the same. Ricky knew that. He stole your phone and looked at your texts with 'Peter'. We didn't expect you to escape or for the Avengers to show up that fast. But I was there. And I got what I wanted."

"And what is that?" She questioned him.

"An upper hand." He said darkly.

"And what about Project New Something?" She questioned him, leaning forward as much as she could.

"Ah, so you've heard of our little plan?" He chuckled. "It all started when Ricky met with one of our Hydra Agents to seal the deal between our two companies- per se. We would target five children and give them powers. You all were planned experiments. Your parents didn't have a miracle baby, they were given a miracle baby by us. Andrew and Natalie were already taken care of by their parents. Katherine's parents didn't want her, so that was another easy task. But Thomas... his family loved him so much. So we sent them the brochure for summer camp. Then we lead him off into the forest." The man told her, his lips twitching with the beginnings of a ruthless smirk.

"Wait. What do you mean, gave them a baby? Did they not have me?" She asked, her heart beating louder and her face getting paler by the second.

"In their own twisted minds, yes. But we planted you in her mind. The perfect child. So when you came out a perfect child turned troubled youth, well, you can see what happened." He glared down at her.

She stayed silent for a minute longer. "Tell me more of your project."

He cleared his throat before starting again. "Project New Generation was our pwn private army. In two years once you turned eighteen you would all be shown our world. You would work for us. But the Avengers had to ruin everything. They twisted your mind to what we are. What we could have been together." His voice slowly started to rise, until he was standing up with his fists clenched on the table.

She glanced from his fists to his face. "Natalie and Andrew would have never gone with you. They knew that Hydra did it to them, they hated you." She told him honestly, glaring at him in the dim light.

"We had plans for them. Plans for you. You were going to be the strongest. Able to warp time and make your own reality." He continued on as if she hadn't spoke.

"What are you talking about? Make my own reality?" She interrupted him. He finally looked at you and a slightly insane look crossed his face.

"You don't know? Your powers come straight from the time stone. If you wanted to you could change everything about this life and make it your own." He got a faraway look in his eyes as he talked.

She looked down at her hands and slowly clenched them into fists. "Why do you want us in the first place? To take down your petty enemies?"

"No, something much bigger than that. You're not ready for it. Who knows, you might just change it." He chuckled.

She looked at him with a blank face.  "Did you only bring me in here to talk to me?"

"Of course not. You need to stop trying to escape. This is your first warning. Your second... well, let's just say the winter soldier might know a little bit about it." He pushed the table into the wall before standing right in front of you.

"Can I ask one more question?" She asked quietly.

"Depends."

"What's your name?"

The man laughed. "That's all? My name is Eldon Dread."

~•~•~

So, Eldon obviously has some issues. How do you think they'll escape?
Also, what about readers powers?

~multivxrse