"Pancakes almost ready" she said i nodded. I went to MY girl & picked her up i lay down & lay her ontop of me she held onto me tight. She hugged me & mumbled something. My hands go inside her sweatshirt & go ontop of her belly. I slowly & softly rubbed my big hand on it. Stomach was big as my hand, she's still small. I softly gave her belly rubs.

i shook my baby

"Baby ?" i shook her

"Mmm" she mumbled as she held me tighter

"Wake up" i said

"For ?" she mumbled

"Two eat babygirl" i said as i put my hands inside her shorts laying them on her ass.

"Mmm" She said as she sat up on my lap. She smiled at me & kissed me. I kissed her back as i squeezed her right butt cheek. i licked her bottom lip as she picked my tongue. She scooted closer to me & grabbed onto my neck i wrap my arms around her waist & look up as we kissed cus she was standing on her knees.

She started to grind on me i just let her. She moaned in the kiss & began to bite & suck my neck. I moved my head to the side two give her more access to my neck. I was rock hard & shi was fuckn hurtin. I carried her upstairs to our room & lay her down on the bed as we continue to kiss. She flipped us over & started to grind on me makin me groan i squeezed her waist.

I sticked my hands in her panties, fingering her. She moaned into my mouth. She pulled my dick out & started to stroke it. We moaned into each others mouths, lovin each others moans. She pulled down her shorts & panties & sat on my dick. I groaned as she started to jump, not braking the kiss. She moved back & forth, pullin away from the kiss to moan & throw her head back.

I grabbed her by her waist & started slammin her on it. She screamed as she had her hands on my chest

"S-stokeley s-shitttt....yessssss....fuckkk" She loudly moaned. I hit her g-spot perfectly

"D-daadddyyyy yessss right fuckin thereeeeeee" she loudly moaned.

"What's my name!?"I groaned

"S-stokeley" She moaned. I slowed down

"Whats my name !" I said aggressively

"DADDY"she screamed. I pounded into her as her sexy ass moans filled the room. After a while of pounding i bust a nut inside her & she came all over my dick, i thrusted a few times to mix our juices. She laid ontop of me. Our hot sweaty bodies attached. We was pantig hard asf. She pecked my lips & laid her head on my chest.

"I love you" she mumbled as she closed her eyes

"I love u two babygirl" I said as i pushed her hair out her face. I got a blanket & put it over our naked bodies. By now i was breathin normal & wasn't sweatin anymore jordan wasn't sweating either she was just pantin slowly.

"Baby u sleepin ?" i asked

"No my legs hurt" she mumbled. That brought me joy from sum odd reason, it bought me happiness made a nigga feel good/special

"Let's shower & go downstairs to eat"I said she nodded

"Pwease carry me" She said/mumbled as she sticked her hands out i nodded & walked into the bathroom. I turned the shower on & get in with her in my arms. I start to wash our bodies it wasn't that hard cus she was light ass fuck. After i washed us i took us out & changed her. After i finished changing her she still had her eyes closed. She laid down & mumbled something, holding her belly.

I grab sum boxers & sum gray sweats. I put on a black devil shirt. I picked her up & took her downstairs to eat. We made it down stairs.The gang weren't downstairs yet.