The old Smosh crew meets again.

~Time skip to where you were getting ready for the graduation party~ You were getting ready for the graduation party and you decided to do a live stream on Instagram of you getting ready. '3,000 people have joined your live stream' "Hiiii guys"You said as you were curling your hair 'You look pretty where are you going?' One of your fans asked "well i'm going to my graduation party to meet my friends from smosh" you said 'LUCKYYYYY' everyone commented then you laughed "well guys i gotta blast i have to get dressed so byeeee"you said as you ended the live stream.. 'finally i can get dressed' you thought to yourself..

~Time skip to when you are at the party~ You were dancing to the music that was playing at your party and then you heard someone scream Y/N!!! you turned around and saw Noah.. you ran to him at full speed and attacked him with a hug "I missed you sooo much"you said as tears were streaming down your face "I missed you more y/n" Noah said "Impossible" you said. 'I think i should tell him that i like him.. nah i'm gonna wait for the perfect time' you thought to yourself. then out of no where you ran away crying so much "Y/N" Courtney screamed then everyone followed you outside to see if you were ok turns out you weren't...

A/N: What happens next? Is Y/N ok or is she not.. figure out soon.