01 THE LEGEND ARE BORN

The Day when you look at your born child is the most beautiful day in your life , Its simply amazing , one of Breathtaking moments in your life.

I am looking at my new born twin and my eyes begin to feel a heat and then a tear left my eye to my cheek

'' I want to take a look ''

My wife Emily said to me

I was holding the twin one in each arm ,I walked to her and softly placed the twins beside her head on each side.

Emily had a beautiful brown hair , sparkly blue eyes and amazing smile she was an elf , from the kingdom of Paradise .

But I was a simple human I work as a blacksmith I forge weapons and gears .

I have absolutely no Idea how she could fall in love with me , I was normal man black hair , black eyes , but I am glad that she did , I love her so much.

'' What do you think we should name them? ''

she said while she moved she groaned from the pain , just a moment ago she delivered two beautiful baby boys .

the two boys were special , Both of them were human , they had white skin and green eyes , But one of them had night black hair and the other had shiny white hair , it was remarkable

'' How about Black and white ? according to their hair color . '' lady Trisha said.

the keeper of the village or you can say the most wealthy person in the village that keep the village standing

We lived in this village since we got married seven years ago , Emily parents were against it as they always are against anything I do or think because I am just a human to them , but we got lucky to finally convince her parents to give us there pleasing and we got married and moved here as soon as we could.

The village was a bit big , it had big farms and small amount of people so we were satisfied .

'' I love it ''

Emily said

'' OK then ''

I said