When I went home I saw August's car out in the driveway.  You have got to be shitting me.  I park my car and sit in it for a couple minutes to breath. I'm not in the mood for him but I got to get ready to be.

I get up walk in the door and don't see him anywhere.  I slowly walk up the stairs in our bedroom and see him laying in the bed with a cheesy smile.

Aug- Hey baby.

Yn-(bland face) What are you doing here?

Aug-(mood change) Well, I missed you so much I decided to come home early. Plus, Jordan and Chres had your boy 5th wheeling.  Aren't you happy?

Yn- No.

He seemed caught off guard by that one worded response but I didn't really care.

Aug- Baby, are you ok why are you acting strange?

Yn- You know what.  I'm not even going to sugar coat anything anymore.  I know what happened Aug.

Aug- What are you talking about?

Yn- I know everything.  Next time you're fucking another bitch don't let the bitch get a hold of your phone.

Aug-...Baby I'm(gco)

Yn- "I'm sorry" "It won't happen again" "I was high" "I was drunk" You know what Aug these excuses are not helping you.

Aug- But baby how was I supposed to know Malaysia was gonna..(gco)

Yn- MALAYSIA?! Chres's ex oh August you really are down low.

Aug's P.O.V.
I thought she knew that it was Malaysia I had sex with. Shit!

After that came up she grabbed a few clothes and somethings and walked downstairs.

I followed after her.

Aug- Baby where are you going??

Yn- As far as I'm concerned I'm not your baby anymore.  When I get back you better be out my fucking house or else. 

With that she slammed the door.  I never seen Yn like this before.  I fucked way bad I don't know what I'm going to do.

Daniel's P.O.V.
So, I'm making sure the house is clean before Yn gets here to hear a knock at the door.

When I open the door I see Yn.

Daniel- Hey Yn, I thought I was supposed to pick you up?

Yn- You was...is it cool if I get ready upstairs?

Daniel- Sure.  You remember where the bathroom and everything is?

Yn- You already know I do.

Damn, I can't believe she remembers everything.  She hasn't stayed over here in forever.

Chres's P.O.V.
So, I'm chilling at the hotel and all of a sudden Aug calling me.

Phone Convo:
Chres- What up Aug?

Aug- Yo, I fucked up real bad.

Chres- What did you do this time bro. And why'd you leave?

Aug- I went back in Texas because y'all mother fuckers was leaving me hanging.  Long story short I got here Yn found out about me cheating and now she's done with me.

Chres- Wait when did you cheat my nigga?

Aug- Look that one night y'all was looking for me the next morning.

Chres- Oh shit damn... So, is she like done done with you?

Aug- So she says, but you know I don't want that Chres.

Chres- Yeah man I understand. I would give her some space.

Aug- I can't do that, I gotta try something.

Chres- Aug I'm telling you space is what y'all need right now.

Phone Convo over.

He hung up on me. Damn, I must've been mad turnt that night I would've never let him do that shit. Well hopefully when Jordan and I get back things might calm down a tad.