chapter 21 - An Apple Red As Blood

Start from the beginning

Foyer

Regina went to answer the door, seeing Freya, Ella and Emma. "Ladies, what are you doing here?"

"Henry, Rose and Lisa invited us," Emma told her.

"Do you honestly believe I'd allow you into my house, for dinner, after all the threats you made to my family?" Regina asked.

"We didn't come for dinner," Ella told her.

"Then what did you come for?" Regina asked.

Jefferson and Saphira walked in behind Freya, Ella and Emma.

"You," Jefferson answered.

"We all did," Saphira agreed.

Archie, Mary Margaret, David, Ruby, Granny and Leroy made their way inside as well.

Regina backed away, turning around, but Henry, Rose and Lisa were in her way, holding rope coil. "Henry, Rose?"

Woods

Everyone had tied Regina to a tree. A vigilante mob watched, comprised of the crowd at the door plus everyone else that Regina had cursed.

Regina struggled. "No, no, let me go!"

"We command it," Lisa told her. "For everything you've done to us."

"Apologies, your majesty, but my conscience is clear," Archie told her.

"You're not Queen anymore, Regina," Jefferson told her.

"Tighter," Saphira told them. "She needs to feel our pain."

Mary Margaret glared furiously. "You took our love and ripped it apart."

"And now you're gonna pay," David agreed.

Rose plucked a black apple from the tree, squashing it in her hand, releasing an inordinate amount of black juice. "Rotten to the core."

Regina struggled angrily. "I just wanted to win for once."

Freya grabbed her throat angrily. "You took away our happiness. And it's our turn to take away yours."

Saphira formed a fireball in her hand.

Regina started to cry. "Henry, Rose, please don't let them do this to me."

"You did this to yourself," Henry told her.

Saphira breathed fire toward Regina to burn her alive.

Reality

Same Night - Day One

Night - Mills House - Regina's Room

Regina woke up, gasping.

Hallway

Regina checked Henry, Rose and Lisa's rooms, fooled by some propped up sheets and flashlights, not realizing they weren't here, going back to bed.