how you meet // part 1

hey guys! welcome to an imagines book of teenwolf ❤️😌
anyway enjoy. got a little carried away with stiles ☺️💓
(h/c) - home country.
————
S C O T T :
you actually met on your first day of school. you were a transfer student from (h/c). It was your first day of school and you had bumped into a rather silly boy, named Stiles Stilinski. He enjoyed talking a lot, and wanted you to meet his best friend Scott. You met him in chemistry and were actually paired for an experiment. 
"(Y/N)." You spike and he was kinda in a haze, but smiled nonetheless.
"Scott, and I like your accent."

S T I L E S :
You two met through being online friends for years. You two played video games together, and eventually kinda just talked. You started playing video games when you were 13. You were now 16 and moving to a small town called Beacon Hills, as a small surprise for the cutest man that you have a crush on.

You were face timing each other, telling him that you were going to go to your aunts for the week. Which wasn't that much of a lie, since you were living with her in Beacon Hills. She was practically your sister and she always knew your little crush on mini sheriff stilinski.

You eventually landed in the airport and nerves didn't settle. As soon as you got there, your aunt passed her house and was driving to the police station. You looked at her with wide eyes. She smirked at you and you giggled, as you pulled into the drive.

You instantly got out the car and walked into the station with your Aunt following you. "Sheriff Stilinski please." Your aunt spoke for you. Fuck me, you were to giddy to speak. You walked down the hall and heard the familiar 'stiles' from the sheriff. You gasped as you looked into an office and there he was.

You knocked on the door, and kept your head down. You opened the door, and looked up to see Stiles talking to his dad, oblivious to your presence. You could see the sheriff smirk at you discreetly. "I'm looking for Mr 'i'm to cool to notice that i'm here.' Is he here?" You smiled as Stiles finally looked at you and a huge shout was let out. He ran and hugged you, squeezing you closer to his body.

"well hello to you to stiles."

I S A A C :
My sister Lydia, had said she wanted me to meet someone. We were actually going to meet him after the lacrosse game at her - my new- school. I rolled my eyes as she continued to talk about how this guy is apparently the 'perfect' one for me.

We walked with allison, passed the boys change room because apparently she needed something from someone. She let go of my Arm, and Allison went to scott. I rolled my eyes as she left me once again.

I was about to turn around when I knocked into a hard naked chest. "Oh god! I-I'm so sorry." I stumbled across my words as I looked up to see fucking beautiful eyes. His brownish blonde curls. and that jawline tho.

He grinned down at me, and threw on his lacrosse jersey. "Aww, why'd you ruin my view?" I spoke up at him. without even realizing it. He laughed at me and introduced him def with a kiss on the cheek and leaving out of the door.

"Isaac huh?" Allison appeared next to me with a smirk. "That's who we wanted you to meet." Lydia gave me a heart attack.