Chapter Five: Heroes vs Villains! (Part Two)

Start from the beginning

Reina had ran as fast as she could. "Hey, Reina. Can you hear me?" a voice says through her left ear. The pink haired girl nods as she runs. "Loud and clear, Izu." she says. "Did you give yourself enough time to get away from Kacchan?" the green haired boy asks through the tiny ear radio.  Reina nodded. "I gave him like, two minutes and forty-five sec-"

"COME HERE, BITCH!" 

The pink haired girl whipped her head around and saw a speeding Katsuki darting towards her with his hands shooting explosions behind him. Before she could run, the blond grabbed her by the back of her collar. He immediately sparked up his hands again. The young girl could feel her skin heat up from the incoming sparks. Within seconds, the tall blond lunged her back and forcefully threw the Afro-Japanese girl down to the floor. The girl cried out in pain. "Fuck..." she whispered. She then coughed as the blond stomped a foot on her back. 

"Where is he..Where's Deku?!" he growls lowly. The pink haired girl chuckled weakly. "Like hell I'll tell you." she snorts. She then cries out as he stomps harder on the girl's back. "TELL ME!" He yelled.  "Fuck off!" she screams. The blond growls once again. He wasn't getting through to this girl. He picked her once again and presses her up against a wall, hard. "Tell me where that nerd his or I'll blast your face." he spat in her face. The young girl scowls as her golden eyes stared at him furiously.  Katsuki growls as he flexes his hand. She watched as sparks emitted from the palm of his hand. With an open hand, the blond swung his arm forward and covered the girl's face with his sparked up hand. Reina screamed in his hand from the burning pain she was receiving. She swung her legs back and forth before her eyes closed.

-Time Skip: Later that day, Infirmary-

It was now sunset at U.A. The door slid open and revealed and red haired woman with a pair of black sunglasses on. She walks in coolly and looks at the pink haired girl, who was now bandages all around her face, excluding her eyes. The woman sighs as she sits down on the chair next to the bed. 

"Y'know, you're a stupid girl. Getting yourself hurt during combat training." she mutters. "And by another student? That isn't like you, Shimizu." she states, gray eyes looming over at the Afro-Japanese girl's blanket covered frame. She sighs. "Y'know, you can stop crying now." she mumbles, crossing her slender arms over her chest. The young girl hiccuped and turned around to face her her former school counselor. She sniffled.

"Shihooooo....why is my quirk so weak?" she asked as tears stream down her face. The red haired woman stare down at the young girl. Her gray eyes widened. Even though she couldn't tell, she knew that the young girl had a frustrated look on her face. Seeing Reina like this reminded her of her days in U.A. Of how she was bullied because of her quirk not being strong enough at that time. Without any hesitation, the older woman reached out and hugged the girl's torso. The pink haired girl screamed out in to a choked out cry, which made the woman hug the girl tighter. 

"First your dad being admitted into the hospital and now the feeling of doubt sets in." she whispers. The young girl cries louder. "I said...I said I was gonna kick ass out there...but in the end...I got my ass kicked!" she cries louder. The older woman rubs the girl's back in circles.

"Reina...please...you gotta keep going. You want to prove everyone wrong, right?"

"B-but...I don't know what I can do! My quirk is..."

"Reina Shimizu, don't you dare say you're weak!" the redhead exclaims. The pink haired girl stayed silent after that. "Yes, you can paralyze people for a set amount of time! But you are not weak! You are the strongest girl I've ever met. Well, you and that sister of your's." she says. The young teen body quivers. The older woman sighs. 

"C'mon...I gotta take you home...Your mom is already worried sick..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

remember when I said this was gonna be my favorite chapter?

most definitely lied.

I hate how this one turned out

but I hope you all enjoy it...