chapter 17 - Hat Trick

Start from the beginning

Sheriff's Station

Henry, Lisa and Rose were sitting in chairs, reading from Lisa's storybook, at a picture of Young Snow and Young Priscilla back when. Emma, Ella, Freya and Gold walked in.

"Henry?" Ella asked. "Rose? Lisa?"

"What are you doing here?" Emma asked.

"We came to congratulate you," Henry told them.

"For what?" Emma asked.

Lisa chuckled. "Your genius plan."

"And what plan's that, Lisa?" Gold asked. Lisa gave him a knowing look, knowing who he really was, seeming to know that Gold knew the truth. Gold had known that Lisa remembered for sometime now, smirking slightly in amusement because of how much Lisa was like Freya where he was concerned, though Lisa obviously was never as angry at him as Freya was. "Right."

Freya was also slightly amused because of Lisa's reaction to him. Gold and Freya exchanged a knowing look, before Gold walked away to give them a moment to speak alone.

Rose looked at Emma, Ella and Freya. "Sorry. We thought Mr. Gold was in on it now that he's Miss Blanchard's lawyer. And because he's Freya's dad."

"In on what?" Freya asked.

"The escape plan," Henry answered.

"The what?" Freya asked.

They heard Gold further in the station. "Freya, could you and your friends join me, please?" They walked toward Gold, in front of the empty cell. "She's gone."

"Kids, what did you do?" Emma asked worriedly.

"Nothing," Lisa answered. "She was gone when we got here."

Gold gave them a look. "Her arraignment's tomorrow. If she's not there..."

"She's a fugitive," Freya finished. "Doesn't matter if she's convicted for Kathryn or not."

"She's screwed," Ella told them. "We have to go find her. Before someone notices she's missing."

"Oh, you mean our mom," Henry told her. He noticed that Lisa was about to correct him, correcting himself before she could. "Rose's and my mom. Not Lisa's."

Lisa smirked smugly. Henry smiled.

"The arraignment's at 8:00 AM," Emma told them. "I'm sure Regina will be here bright and early to celebrate her victory."

"Well, you have until 8:00 AM, then," Gold told them.

"What about us?" Rose asked. "How can we help?"

Freya gave them a look. "Go home."

Lisa was worried. "Freya, if she leaves Storybrooke..."

Freya nodded in agreement.

"Not now, Lisa," Emma told her. "Come on."

"Freya, I know that time is of the essence, but if Miss Blanchard doesn't return, her future is in jeopardy," Gold told her. "And if you and both Miss Swans are caught helping her, so are yours."

"I don't care," Freya replied. "I'd rather lose my job than my best friend." She answered her ringing phone. "Jefferson?"

Jefferson was standing outside their estate with Saphira. "Hey, Cilla. Mary Margaret was about to leave Storybrooke when Saphira and I found her."