Daehwi didn't replied, but he just continue eating while looking at Nayeon, like the girl is the most precious thing in the world. He's getting whipped for how the girl cutely eats her pancake. After eating, Daehwi and Nayeon went to watch TV while Jinyoung volunteered to wash the dishes, because Daehwi needs to "rest."

As Jinyoung entered the sala, he saw Nayeon copying the dance part of the cartoon she's watching, while Daehwi is clapping on the beat. He seated beside Daehwi and sniffs the boy's hair. "Did you already told the hyungs about later?" he asked as he back hugged Daehwi.

"Not yet. You go do it and call Somi, too. She just came from L.A after being there for 10 years. She probably miss me," Daehwi layed his back on Jinyoung's while the other is still hugging him.

"Okay. I'll call them first, okay?"

"Hmm."

Jinyoung went upstairs to get his phone and Daehwi's, and went down while calling his hyungs. Gladly, they all agreed because today's their day off. And they also agreed to bring their daughters.

"Nayeon-ah," he called for his daughter who's enjoying copying the dance practices she's watching.

"Yes, Daddy?" the girl replied still dancing. "Your uncles agreed they come here, later with their daughters."

"Really?!"

"Yup."

"Okay, I'll head upstairs Dad. Gotta fix my room," she replied as she dashes upstairs in a fast pace.

"Yah!! Be careful!" Daehwi reminded the girl who doesn't care skipping steps on the stairs.

"Aigoo, let her be. She's big enough to the point that she even said she'll clean her room," Jinyoung said as he engulfed Daehwi's body into a hug while the boy is changing channels.

"Yeah, right. I still remember the time when we always follow her around because wherever she goes, there will be mess. But now, she's like that. Time flies really fast, and she's now 7 years old," Daehwi replied while giggling at the cuteness of Daehan, Minguk and Manse.

"By the way, hun. Are we going to cook a feast-like food? Or just order?" Jinyoung asks as he lay his head on Daehwi's laps. "It's too tiring if we cook it on our own," he added.

"I want to cook it on my own, Jinyoungie. What's the use of my culinary skills if I only use it for you and Nayeonnie?," Daehwi replied while massaging Jinyoung's hair, still focused on the tv show he's watching.

"You should just rest, love. We have to make sure you won't limp later because you know how Somi's mind works," Jinyoung said and pulled Daehwi's hands as he intertwines his with Daehwi's.

"It's your fault for doing it so hard though. I told you not to, that's why."

"You love it, anyways," Jinyoung seated up and cuddled with Daehwi who's still focused on the television. "Seriously, hun. I'm gonna throw that tv away if you won't divert your attention to mine," Jinyoung added.

"Seriously, Jinyoungie?" Daehwi said while looking at Jinyoung with awe. "We're already married, we even have our daughter but still, that jealous side of yours isn't going away. As if I can marry the television Love, and this is the only way for me to ignore the pain I'm feeling down there," Daehwi added and just look at Jinyoung with an it's-your-fault-anyway look.

"I'm sorry," Jinyoung replied as he looked down and played with his fingers, feeling guilty of what he did.

"Hey, it's okay. I enjoyed it. You enjoyed it. We both enjoyed it. And if you're happy and Nayeon is happy, then I'm happy. I don't care if I can't walk for a week or whatsoever, if that's what make you satisfied, then go. I really don't care, it's much better than you fucking some girl somewhere to satisfy your needs," Daehwi added and held Jinyoung's chin up so he can look at the boy.