Chapter Fourteen: The End

Start from the beginning

I shook my head and walked over to him. Time to call him out. "You knew," I said to him glaring.

"Knew what?" he then asked in a bored tone as the fire reflected in his cold eyes.

"You knew my....father," I began, not actually knowing what to call him anymore, "was a Death Eater! And I know yours is too, as is Crabbe's and Goyle's." He looked up at me with a glare and I was waiting for him to deny it, but he didn't.

"I gave you all the hints you need, it's not my fault you're as clueless as they come!" Draco said in a low tone while standing up. His face was just inches from mine. "But since we have that out of the way, I suppose we'll be seeing each other a lot more often now that our fathers are in work together." He then gave me a smirk. Talk about a personality flip.

"I want nothing to do with this!" I said stepping away from him as he stepped closer. Did he think now that I knew my family was involved with the Dark Lord, that I would jump right on board with them? They way they've treated me they should expect nothing less than me being even more against it.

"Well that's too bad, considering you're already part of it. You don't think that once your father gets in trouble, you'll all get in trouble? That makes you an asset," he said and then I suddenly realized he was right, but I didn't want him to be. "So, now you can join the crowd of people who you belong with, us." I knew he was talking about him and his friends.

"I want nothing to do with you anymore!" I yelled at him and he looked rather angry. "You are always trying to mess things up for me. The Yule Ball, what was that even about? You're always trying to ruin my friendships."

"I'm just trying to show you who you belong with. You don't belong with those Gryffindors, what do you think they'll do when they find out who you really are?" he asked with his 'know it all' look. "You don't belong with them." Then he began doing it once more, he went to lean in towards me but this time I pushed him away.

"Yeah, well I don't belong with you either," I said glaring at him. "And Harry does know by the way. How do you think I found out?" I spat and then walking up to my dorm to get my things. When I came back downstairs he was gone and I made my way to the train. I didn't want to sit with Dasha and Eowyn because I knew they'd be in the large Slytherin compartment. So I had made sure to say bye to them and tell them I had to talk to Harry. There weren't too many foreign students I wanted to say bye too, yet I did say goodbye once I saw Victoria and Monique walking back to their transportations. Then I passed by Jake who was giving Monique a hug goodbye and I could be nothing but happy for him. If he liked her then he deserved to be with someone like her.

When I got on the train, I headed straight towards the front and slid open the door quietly. "Mind if I sit here?" I asked looking down at Harry, Ron, and Hermione who did look a bit reluctant, but of course nodded and I moved in. I knew they were uncomfortable with the fact that my father was a Death Eater.

"Sure," Hermione said as I walked in and took a seat next to her.