001. the INTERVIEW

COMMERCIAL ENDS
IN          
*    live    *

𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚆𝙴𝚁  :   ﹠   *      ╱   ╱    welcome   back   to   keeping  up  with  the  BARROWS:   live  show!   i'm  your  host  for  tonight,  &  here  with  me  is  a  rather  dashing  male  who  certainly  has  a  knack  for  stealing  a...

𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚆𝙴𝚁  :   ﹠   *      ╱   ╱    welcome back to keeping up with the BARROWS: live show! i'm your host for tonight, & here with me is a rather dashing male who certainly has a knack for stealing america's heart, please welcome MR. BRUCE JENSEN BARROWS!

audience applauds loudly.

𝙱𝚁𝚄𝙲𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚆𝚂   : * he waves and smiles * hello, usa !

𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚆𝙴𝚁  :   ﹠   *      ╱   ╱ * he laughs ; audience applause falters * how are you doing tonight, bruce?

𝙱𝚁𝚄𝙲𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚆𝚂   : very great, actually ! feels weird being live, you can't edit out anything you say. 

he laughs, so did the audience and the interviewer.

𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚆𝙴𝚁  :   ﹠   *      ╱   ╱ hopefully nothing embarrassing  comes out.

𝙱𝚁𝚄𝙲𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚆𝚂   : please, i'm the human embodiment of embarrassment, * he chuckles * ask my brother and sister.

slight laughter from the audience

𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚆𝙴𝚁  :   ﹠   *      ╱   ╱ speaking of your sister, how has she been holding up?

𝙱𝚁𝚄𝙲𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚆𝚂   : she's doing amazing, yeah! she's amazing. she knows how to fight her battles and clearly doesn't need men to solve her problems.

𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚆𝙴𝚁  :   ﹠   *      ╱   ╱ yet you and your brother live with her to help her out with her kids?

𝙱𝚁𝚄𝙲𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚆𝚂   : that doesn't mean she's not human. i mean, she still needs a break, you know, and i think being a brother to her is the best thing because i get to keep an eye on her and makes sure she rests, * he nods * she definitely needs a lot of those considering she has five kids.

𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚆𝙴𝚁  :   ﹠   *      ╱   ╱ FIVE KIDS ? that's insane!

𝙱𝚁𝚄𝙲𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚆𝚂   : at first it was! but, now that they've kind of grown, it became a little bit easier. they're still assholes though, i mean, sometimes they make you wanna slam yourself against the wall. but in the end, you know, you can't help but love them like they're  your own.