Chapter 11

RING RING RING

"C'mon, Michael, pick up the phone."I said impatiently, I was jumping around the room trying to pull on a pair for jeans. and Calling Michael at the same time. "Pick up the phone!"I was getting really irritated.I slam the phone back down on it's base. and started to pull on my boots.

Then the phone started ringing.I picked up."Michael?"

"Yes?"He asked

I picked up the base and grabbed my Jacket and My bag."Look meet me at the cabin ASAP, It's an emergency."

"What a minute Lyah what's wrong?"

"Just meet me there, I have know time to explain."I said then hung up the phone I ran down the stairs and looked in all the drawers in the kitchen. I knew Susanne had hidden my keys somewhere in the house. I checked every last one of them but the were'nt in any one of them."The Office."I ran beck up the stairs to her office and looked in the only drawer there was and sure enough they were there. I grabbed as quickly as I could. I ran back down the stairs and out the door.

My diver was out there waiting on me as usual but I went straight to my Mercedes. I didn't have time for his slow but to drive me there I needed to be there as soon as possible, If I went with him I would be on pins and nettles. i got in my car and turned on the engine.before he could catch me I had already drove away.

When I finally got there It was drizzling a bit.i ran across the grass and burst through the doors. I stopped short in my steps. Something wasn't right I could feel it. Somebody had been there.I couldn't think of who it was Susanne never came back here sense the last time she saw my mother. MIchael is to busy to come here and plus he wouldn't come here without me anyway. I just couldn't think of  who or what would've came here. No one knows about this place but me, Susanne and Michael. i walked over to the fire place and found that one of the pictures was missing, IT was the Last one me and my mother took together.I looked around to see if there was anything else missing but there wasn't. I started looking at on the hard wooden floor for that one piece of board with AH on it. It was know where in sight. Slowly I rose up the carpet and there it was. I dropped down to my knees and just stared at it for a moment.All my questions was gonna be answered.

As I placed my nails in the cracks that separated the other to boards from it, my heart was beeating so fast I felt my temperature rising. I slowly lifted it up, and there it was. It was a box with my name on it. It was all dusty but I could tell that it was my name. I picked it up and dusted it off. It was pale pink and it looked brand new surprisingly sense it was in there for seventeen years. I removed the the top and the first thing there was a letter.from my mother. Her handwritting was beautiful and very fancy similar to mine, i picked it up and began to read it:

Baby Girl,

        When you get read this I'm sure your gonna be a beautiful young lady that I expected you to grow up and be. You probably have questions and Susanne doesn't want to answer them. Don't blame her I told her to let you figure it out yourself. The reason I wanted you to figure this out yourself is because your now old enough to understand and you don't need anyone to tell you anything.See no ow this here box has pictures of not only you but of your brother too, Yes you do have a brother, honey. His name is Rashad Keith Haughton, but by now he might go by Keith Turner. I had left is father a long time ago but left him behind. His father was a dangerous man and if i were to have taken him with me he would've harmed the both of us.So I let him stay with him for a few years. I tried to confront him telling him that he was my son and he deserved to be with me not him but he would always say he would kill him if I do. Susanne was generous enough to pay him a serious amount of money to let me  see him and Then i was able to my boy only on the weekends. That made me happy because I was killing myself with painkillers. Yes i became an addict. That's one thing i don't want you to do is do drugs it will mess your life up. I tried to stop for years but it just wasn't working. In 1957 I found I out I was pregnant with you. I would have to say that January 16, 1958 was the best day of my life. I was determine not to let you leave my side. You made me smile every time I looked in to those, Brown Or Green Or gray eyes, they changed colors like you great grandmother Dana's used to. And those dipples, Oh those were my favourite. You were light of my life. Now I'm clean but I do miss your brother. And that's what I'm going to go do. I'm going to go fight for my boy, But I might not come back so if I don't this is here for you. I want to let you that I love you more then anything. And I hope your living the life that you want to live.

                                                      Love You Baby Girl,

                                                                              Mommy.

My eyes were soaked. But there was something from that letter that stuck. My brother goes by Keith Turner. Why did that name sound so familiar?? I moved the note to the side and looked down at the photo album. I opened it. The first picture was of him. He  looked alot older from the one I saw. He looked to be about eleven and he looked very familiar, Too familiar. I flipped to the next one and the next one and it just looked to familiar. Like I've seen him before I just couldn't put my finger on who he was.

"Liyah, are you okay?"I heard Michael say.

I turned around and looked up at him. His expression was filled with alot of concern.He got done his knees too looking down at the box."What's that." He asked.

"Answers. Look this is my brother."I said as I whiped away my tears.

He look down at the picture."wow" He said."How'd you find this?"

"I saw it in a dream."

"A Dream?"

"Yes Last night I had dreamt of the last night I saw my mother. I had completely forgotten about that night."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I shook my head slowly."No, not right now."

He held me in his arms."You can tell me anything. Okay."

I just nodded my head.

Sudden;y there was a loud boom and I thought it was just thunder. Then Michael stood up and I saw what he was looking at."Who are you?" he asked harshly.

"No The question is Why is Michael Jackson in my mother cabin?"

his mothers cabin? His voice was familiar. I stood up next to Michael."Keith?What are you doing here?"

"Aaliyah?"

"Yes, what are you doing here?" I asked. Michael was holding my arm tightly I guess he still thought he was dangerous."Baby Let go of my arm please."He started to blush so hard he released my arm in a second.

"You to know eachother?"He asked.

"He's one of my producers."i said still staring at him."Keith did you say that this is your mother cabin?"

He nodded his head."Yeah,I used to come here when i was young but then it stopped, and when she died in that car crash, I never came back here again."

"Wait wait wait, did you say your mother died in a car crash?"I asked.

"Yes."

i looked down at the  opened photo album. With the picture of Rashad in it, then looked back up at Keith. My Mothers words started running through my mind His name is Rashad Keith haughton, by now he might go by Keith turner. Keith's last name was Turner and he looked like the boy that was in the picture. There was a voice that came over me. That's him..  My mouth dropped. It looked like the whole place was spinning, I started to get dizzy and then the next thing I know everything was black.