chapter one: the beginning

When Rose and her mum, Jackie heard the noise, Rose ran out of her apartments and followed the sound of the crashing tardis and started running down her stairs.

Roses POV

I ran out of the apartment as fast as I can because i was so happy just to hear that noise. The noise that made me happy. The sound of the Tardis.

Doctors POV

I was pushing so many buttons and pulling levers around the Tardis to prevent the Tardis from crashing, but it crashed. I checked the co-ordinates and saw where I was I smiled and walked out of the wooden doors and then I saw her, I saw Rose.

Roses POV

When I saw him it felt like a dream, but it wasnt. I ran towards him and hugged him tightly and was smiling the whole entire hug. "Doctor! It's great to see you again" I said while smiling.

Doctors POV

When I saw Rose I was happier then ever. I accepted her hug and I had a feeling in my gut that I didn't want to let go.

"It's great to see you again" she tells me.

"It's great to see you too" I say to her with a smile.

Roses POV

We walked towards the apartment and he asks me

"So...whats today?" he asks.

"Blimey! It's December 25th!" I tell him.

"Ah, year?" he says.

"2013"

Doctors POV

I saw that look on her face that ment

really

We finally arrived to her door and walked in and I was greeted by her mum, Jackie.

Hey guys! Ilm gonna stop here so I'll continue tomorrow so bye!