Chapter 9. -The one where they almost you know...

Începe de la început

Jen : Come here.

Jen grabs his t-shirt, pulls him closer to
herself, and before he gets a chance to say anything else, their lips meet.

Jen kisses him like she's been holding something back for a long time. Like she's been hiding something. Which she has. Knowing that this is their little secret can be exhausting but it can also be quite exciting.

Jen backs Justin up and pushes him down on the bed. He takes a grip around her waist and pulls her body down on himself, and they do it all without parting their mouths.

He starts to loosen the band around her robe, but Jen's hand quickly stops him.

Jen : What are you doing?
Justin : Well, I was trying to take off your robe, but then you stopped me.
Jen : But, uhm. You can't. Uhm, we haven't...

Justin let's go off her robe as he realizes what he was trying to to do.

Justin : Oh.
Jen : Mhm.

The both of them gets completely silent, as they're still laying on top of each other.

Justin : But, uhm...
Jen : I mean, uhm. We shouldn't, should we?
Justin : Well, I mean, uhm...

Jen looks at him more serious now, while the both of them are trying to figure out what they're going to do. What they want to do, but maybe shouldn't do.

Jen : Do you wanna?
Justin : Are you serious?
Jen : Yeah.
Justin : But weren't we, uhm. Weren't we going to wait until, uhm.
Jen : I don't think we ever really, uhm discussed that. Did we?
Justin : No, no I don't think we did.

Justin smiles at her, while he's thinking about how beautiful she actually is. She's perfect. Her eyes are perfect, her forehead is perfect, her lips are perfect, all of her imperfections, all of her insecurities. Everything is just perfect, it's perfect because it belongs to her.

Justin : You know, have anybody ever told you how cute your nose actually is?
Jen : Hm?
Justin : It's just like a little tulip.

Jen rolls her eyes, and laughs at him.

Justin : A tiny little tulip.
Jen : That was original.
Justin : What do you mean? Have you heard that somewhere else?
Jen : You're exhausting.

She smiles, as he pulls her closer, and wraps his arms around her. She relaxes her head on his chest, and lets his fingers run through her hair as he's listening to her breathing.

Jen : Maybe we should wait.
Justin : Mhm.
Jen : It would be kind of risky to do it right here, right now. Wouldn't it?
Justin : Probably.
Jen : Mhm.
Justin : But risky can be exciting sometimes, can't it?

Jen lifts her head up, and looks straight into the eyes of a man she craves so desperately. A man she wants to have, a man she needs to have, and who is to tell her that she can't have him. No one.

Jen leans her head in to kiss him, to kiss him gently. Her lips slowly meets his, and their mouths open right away, letting their tongues greet each other with soft moans coming from the both of them.

She climbs on top of him, to hold him down, and bends over to reach his mouth again. Justin's hands runs up her legs, her thighs, all the way up to her waist. Where the band of the robe is the only thing that's keeping her from revealing herself almost entirely naked.

Justin : Are you sure you're ready?
Jen : I've never been more ready for anything my entire life Justin. Take it off, take it off now.

He unties the robe slowly to make the moment last longer. It's a moment he never wants to forget, a moment he never will forget. Jen looks at him the entire time. She looks at him with eyes that are filled with so many expectations, with so many bad intentions, but so much love.