I want you (Murphy)

murphy and you had spent a lot of time together up on the ring, especially when emori and him when their separate ways

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

murphy and you had spent a lot of time together up on the ring, especially when emori and him when their separate ways. you guys spent almost every single day together. you had made it your job to try and get him back to the murphy you once knew. you guys had gotten so close.

but now you were back on the ground and you saw how everyone was working together again, even emori and murphy. you had this feeling in your stomach that you didn't want to put a name to, but you couldn't ignore it. you were jealous. you started falling for him long ago, but only now are you wanting more from it. now, because murphy and emori look as if they could be getting back together.

you had went with them to try and stop the prisoners. now you guys were all in the cave with mcceary tied up. he was passed out for now so none of you needed to worry. about him at least. you still worried about what would happen between the former couple.

emori was standing just at the edge of the cave which was around the corner and you sat across from murphy in the large cave. he was looking down at something, but you couldn't quite see. you didn't want to anyways. you just wanted to look at him.

he glanced up at you, smiled and stood up. you send a fake smile towards him and sighed. you wanted to tell him but you didn't know how. especially with emori not too far, something could go wrong. before you realized it murphy was standing in front of you, his arms crossed and a smirk found its way into his face.

"come on, get up." you narrowed your eyes at him and chuckled at his demanding (but teasing) tone. you followed his order though, and stood up. you were only about an inch shorter than him.

"so what is it you need, murphy?" you said in an almost similar teasing tone. he shook his head with a chuckle, turning back to the still unconscious prisoner.

"we need to move him back more. come help me. emori said it's safer in case they pick up the signals to our collars." you sighed, not just because you had almost completely forgot these people put shock collars on you, but because emori was the one who asked for you guys to do this. you nodded, following him over to the large man. he grabbed him by the shoulders and you grabbed his feet and together you guys carried him back a few more feet, more out of view of the entrance.

"when this is all over, i need a damn drink." you voiced aloud. murphy hummed with agreement and looked back up at you, his eyes a dark blue.

"i need more than just one drink. more than just a drink in general, actually." he added, rubbing his hands together then shoving them into his pockets.

"yeah, i know what you mean." you looked down, your chest suddenly feeling heavy. you shut your eyes and breathed in.

"are you okay?" murphy had immediately seen the change and began to worry. he took a step closer and you could feel your heart pounding.

"i'm fine." you lied, avoiding eye contact with him. he didn't take any of that though. he lifted your chin with his hand, looking at you in this new way that made your stomach do flips.

"you're not." he replied, knowing exactly when you were lying. maybe getting so close to him was a bad idea, you thought. you were about to speak when murphy places his lips on yours. you were shocked and didn't have enough time to kiss back because his lips retreated as soon as they were on yours.

his eyes were wide, his lips parted and you could read his face perfectly. he was afraid he just messed this up. this thing that you were so afraid to mess up too.

"murphy..." you started, growing a smile so big your cheeks were hurting. you could see confusion flash through his eyes before you leaned in, pressing your lips to his this time. he sighed happily into the kiss and placed his hand on your neck, his other one on your waist.

"i've wanted to do that for a long time." murphy murmured with his eyes closed and forehead pressed to yours. you caught your breath from the kiss and spoke.

"i've wanted you for a long time." you admitted shyly, pulling back to see his expression. he only smiled and kissed you again. his lips weren't soft, but they were still as amazing as you always thought them to be.

"be my girlfriend then." his voice was small, like he was unsure of what you were going to say. you giggled and pulled him close.

"okay john murphy, i'll be your girlfriend."

[A/N] everything i wrote for my first chapter of my new 100 fanfic is gone I'm gonna cry🤦🏻‍♀️