Prologue

Prologue

I was walking back home from the bus stop in the afternoon,when it started raining heavily and since then it hasn't stopped, only slowed once in a while and now it's nine at night. Its still raining heavily.

Trust me i love rains the most out of all other seasons but it scares me too when it rains too much or thunders.

Now since its raining from hours and when i think about it my heartbeat increases...

I ain't afraid of artificial water body's like swimming pools, i m afraid of huge natural water bodies like seas and oceans, My heartbeat increases when i hear the sound of crashing waves...

I have this fear from childhood and it was worse back then, I didn't even let my elder siblings enter the swimming pool, i was terrified of water... I remember that scene exactly when i was sitting on the edge of the small children's swimming pool my dad was sitting on an arm length behind me on the stairs, my mom beside him, when he decided kicking me in water would be the best idea to make me fearless of water... So he kicked me on my back, a light kick enough for me to lose my balance and fall in the water face first but not hurt me. I fell and since i didn't knew swimming for some seconds i will still in shock and i swallowed a lot of water and i flailed my arms and legs i was back at the surface but i had swallowed so much water that i was dizzy my dad carried me and made me sit on the seat nearby and apologized but he didn't need to... Even though i was sick for three days because i had swallowed too much water but i was somehow 25% less afraid of swimming pools, the rest 75% was solved when we went to another resort my elder brother convinced me that he was with me and he wouldn't leave my arms i learned swimming and the fear of artificial water disappeared into thin air...

I was still lost in my memories when i was called into the real world where i was standing looking at the street from the window , i was called by my mom for the dinner preparations.

I ate dinner after having some family time together we spread our beddings on the floor because our house is in reconstruction so we are in a different one and here are some water leakage problems from the ceiling in the whole house leaving this bedroom which doesn't have a bed so we are all spread on the floor all together , it was so cozy and even though the temperature is quite cold my siblings insisted that we will keep the a.c on.

We all loved the winter seasons so we somehow convinced my mom to keep the a.c on for some minutes...

Now i was lying on my bed covered in my blanket, not wanting to sleep because of the atmosphere...

It was still raining heavily, the voice of thunder and lighting filled my hears, my heart was beating loudly i was some what scared but i was loving it enough to ignore my fear...

The atmosphere was cozy yet scary, lovely yet terrifying, i was happy and didn't want to sleep so i started to think my happy thoughts like usual...

I was thinking and i didn't realized when i my eyes fluttered close n i was sound asleep like every body else in the room ...

I was on a cliff a very beautiful sunset seen ahead of me it was so beautiful, awesome, amazing, words can't describe it was as if i was on the heaven on earth...

I took in the scene...Mountains... I was surrounded by mountains that was all i could see...

The sun was slightly in the view and it spread the colour which was a mixture of orange golden n chocolate brown colour i couldn't name the colour... the birds all in the sky chirping making different cheerful voices... i turned to see what is behind me it was another cliff but just above and at a distance as if an above step of stairs...

I was carried away by the beauty of the scene...

Suddenly it struck me i was all alone...

"Hallo... Some one's here???"

My voice echoed around too many times...

I was trying to find someone by looking around but i couldn't find any body...

Once again there was an echo of sound but the sound wasn't mine it was some one else sound...

I froze...

All i could make about the sound was it was a sound of a boy or man i didn't know but i am sure the person was male...

"Don't try to find me you wouldn't succeed..." pause "I will find you one day not soon, i will take my time but i will find you..." pause "Then even if you would wish you wouldn't be able to cut me out of your life..."

The words echoed around the place ,even in my mind, my heart beating loudly in my rib cage... i tried to look around to find the person who's voice i heard but i couldn't find him anywhere i ran from one place to another i even tried to say something but.. i couldn't and i failed to find him just like he said...

It was a matter of seconds and it started raining heavily, it was so dark because the sun wasn't there, it had already set and because of that i couldn't see around i started running not knowing where to go because i was scared, now i couldn't fine peaceful scene in front of me instead it was a blinding and terrifying scene, i didn't know the direction i was running and suddenly the earth was pulled away from below me and i was falling, floating in the air... Still all i could think about was his voice echoing in my hears...

I woke up drenched in sweat and tears ,my heart beating at a dangerously high speed... i sat up in my bed slowly trying to remember the voice, to remember if i recognize it, if i have heard it anywhere... but i couldn't remember it... I forgot the voice i forgot everything from the dream its blurred, i only remember the words he said and the place was beautiful and then it started raining ant then the scene became as terrifying as it was beautiful before... That are the only things i remember about the dream rest is a blur...

With those words were still resounding in my head, i fell asleep...

##$##

The next day i woke up and with my daily life routine,trying to forget that crazy dream... but i couldn't...

Weeks passed and months passed and i still thought about it the whole time i was living in this real world but my mind and heart wasn't here ,i was still dreaming but these dreams had him in it... I may sound crazy but just dreaming about him calmed me it bought positivity back in my life that had been lacking in my life from last three years...

I hadn't once thought about how he would look when i would meet him or who will he be or how he will be when i get to know him ...

I trust him even though i don't know who he is ,i don't even know his name,yet here i m trusting him whole heartily... I have some major trust issues , even i cant believe how easily i am trusting him... I always dreamt about the different ways i could meet him...

He was right... So very right that once he entered my mind he wouldn't leave even if i wished he would for months he wouldn't... Now he has entered my heart and i don't want him to leave neither is he going to leave... And i waiting for him to enter my life...

He will always be the one i dreamt about...

##$##

Guys please comment and vote i am seriously panicked over here... Please Please Respond if you have read it...

I repeat Comment Vote And Share... Share your thoughts too...

Sorry if its too long or too short or for any grammatical mistakes or any messes...

This is my fist story idea, first Prologue and first story...

Please Co operate...

"Aisha"

##$##