Cypress

Cypress is a character idea I've had for a while and I do have a few small rules before you begin to role-play

Cypress is a character idea I've had for a while and I do have a few small rules before you begin to role-play. Please respect my wishes and I will do my best to return the favor. 

1. If you try to role-play with two sentences chances are I won't respond. It's nothing personal, but if you cannot muster up even just one decent paragraph then I won't bother. 

2. I'm not a grammar Nazi by any means,hell I make typos all the time. Just no text talk ok? Good.

3. Do not kill my dragon. 

4. I do not plan to fight with Cypress as combat rp isn't a strong skill of mine. If she takes on a rider who enjoys it and would like to fight atop their dragon I will allow the rider's admin to control my character for those times. If they choose too.

5. I am usually online for roughly 2ish hours each night. I have a very busy life with work and adulting so I unfortunately can only make so much time. Sometimes I may be able to be on more, but don't count on it.

__________________________________

-Cypress ( Si-press)

-Female,young adult age for a dragon.

- Deep yet feminine Irish accent

-Appearance

Unlike many dragons Cypress isn't very large; standing to the height of a decent sized house. However, what she lacks in height she makes up in magnificent coloring.With hues of crimson,gold,and neon green standing out perfectly together you really can't miss this flying beast.

  Cypress is covered with dark crimson scales; apart from the golden armor like plates that travel down the front of her neck,chest, and all the way down her underside. A bit of this gold can also be found along her snout as well as smaller spikes that lead up the side of her face. Large sterling silver horns protrude from the dragon's head along with web like ears that flow from the sides of her relatively triangular and pointy face. Neon green spikes travel down the backside of Cypress until coming to a point at her tailblade, the same green detailing her ears and highlighting other areas of the dragon. With a muscled,aerodynamic build it is clear that this beast is made for flying especially with her massive wingspan. Graced with enormous crimson wings,Cypress has no trouble flying great distances in little to no time. Sharp,five inch,meat shearing teeth perfect for breaking through bone and curved black talons make Cypress an unlikely victim to bother with. Being of the reptilian family Cypress has the ability use infrared vision,sensing heat and other radiation. Her eyes are a piercing, fiery orange that seem to glow at all times.  Unlike a normal dragon Cypress breathes no fire,instead a deep green toxic gas that has the capability to instantly paralyze sometimes even kill her victims.  

(Picture for size reference only

(Picture for size reference only.)

-Personality

*Stubborn

*Protective

*Intelligent

*Tempered 

*Loyal 

(Role-play with her to find out more. It's quite boring if I give it all away right off the bat. ^_- )