.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

lmao thx for taking time on passing by this one but read this, or else...

some of you might notice the similarity—or worse, point out and accuse me and this book of mine plagiarising one of those hot ones about nct. so let me tell you this, im not denying that i got really inspired and that i got the same idea of the book with the same concept about the boys. but solely having the same idea and concept doesn't mean im copying her work since it's not how it works. 

for example, if you're a big writer account here who published a fanfic abt harry styles with the concept social media and entitled as "instagram h.s." to which a lot of fan writers are making too, does that mean they stole your intellectual property?

no, im not fighting anyone here lmao. but im actually trying to make and prove a point to prevent any commotions that may or may not rise that im hoping won't happen. 

i honestly love how all stories abt nct are so insanely amazing. and here i am, also trying to tell a story about them since im a frustrated story teller and writer.

this is obviously purely fictional. im crazy and i think a lot about of things and nct moments which makes me daydream, leading my mind's hormones to let these imaginations out. also, all the boys' personalities are based on how i see them and feel like it whenever i watch them on vlive, variety shows, interviews, etc. 

last but not the least, somi's character here is how i'd usually be on snap and how i'd actually interact with the boys if I was actually mark's sister lmaaaooo. ik, im a one big heck of a daydreamer.

that's all.

— りな