The Blossoms

The Blossoms were a rich, stuck up family, except for one. Charles Blossom was different. Unique. He was the youngest sibling out of the triplets, the older siblings being Jason and Cheryl. While most of the family had fiery red head, Charles Blossom most definitely did not. Their family despised people with different hair than the usual red, although, they never commented on Charles which was always odd to the older siblings.
The siblings were never jealous of Charles though, even if they were, it was because he was treated differently. Charles was handsome, smart, athletic, funny, charming, romantic, caring and nice, which shocked people who thought all Blossoms were evil. Charles couldn't be disrespectful or mean like the rest of his family. He liked being different than them. His hair, his personality, his style, which always never had red in it, and the fact that he had an ability. The power to know all of the family secrets.
He knew that his father wore wigs because he had similar hair to Charles, he knew that the Blossom's were related to the Coopers, he knew of the legend behind the rivalry of the two families, he knew that his older brother was basically dating their cousin, he knew of the job behind the 'Maple Syrup', he knew that Jason knew of the job as well, he knew almost everything about his family, as well as others but he didn't ever think of those so he would forget them. Charles didn't snoop and he wasn't nosy, he just listened and observed. He knew everything but that all changed on July the Fourth.
The family got a call early morning that day to come down to Sweetwater River. It was said that his older siblings went on a boat ride when Jason tipped the boat, both fell in, while Cheryl made it to shore, Jason didn't. That's when Charles knew his power couldn't help him. One question kept flooding through his mind: why did his siblings go on a boat ride and not tell him? Cheryl told them what happened, although it wasn't true. The truth was the oldest, Jason, wanted to run away with the girl of his dreams, Polly Cooper. Cheryl, the middle child of Jason and Charles, decided to create a lie and help her brother even if it hurt her. They decided to go but without telling their younger brother because they knew how much he cared for Jason and if he knew, that he'd be able to convince the red head boy not to leave him or at least take him along. That left the family where they are now. The family in a boat, searching the river for the oldest Blossom, whom they did not find, while the scared, trembling daughter of Penelope and Clifford Blossom, was comforted by the youngest Blossom, Charles who vowed to protect his older sister from that day forward. Except questions remained in Charles head. Why had Jason and Cheryl go for a boat ride at 6 am? Why didn't they tell him? How did his brother drown when he was the best swimmer on their water polo team? Why did their father have a small smirk planted on his face? Why didn't they find Jason's body if he drowned? How was he supposed to take care of Cheryl now? What really happened that morning to his siblings? Finally, why wasn't his ability to know everything not working?