"Nah, I don't want to walk up the street. You come over." She says before sliding in a pair of headphones. Another thing I don't have to do now that i'm living alone.

"Jess I moved! Remember when I said I wanted to move out? Well I did, I live in the apartments across the street from you." I say calmly as I sit on my new couch.

"No way. I don't believe you! Why didn't you tell me you were seriously guna move out, I could've helped you with decorating, furniture and shit." She says and I watch her get off her bed. She's practically squealing.

"Yeah well I was hoping we could do that right now, we could go to ikea. It doesn't close till 9" I say, excited to do grown up shit without having to conform to my parents standards. Mostly excited for the meatballs.

"Oh, I'd love that. Meet me outside then, we could probably go grocery shopping too! It's like we're married, love that for us." She says, the sound of her keys jangling comes through my speakers.

"Okay i'll be down right now." I hang up and walk out my door, locking the bottom nob only. I don't mind walking down the flights of stairs, I'm used to it from my previous home.

I open up the double doors as soon as Jessica pulls up onto the curb, her windows are down and the music is loud, this trip is bout to be so much fun. I don't know why I love grocery and furniture shopping.

Jess and I sing all the way there, are genre of music mixed up so much where you'd be surprised. We pulled up to a red light Jamming out to the end of Nickel Back's "Next Go Round" (Jess's choice) as another car pulled up. They probably thought we were bipolar or something because as the song ended, California Gurls by Katy Perry starts playing and I looked over and this man, his eyebrows furrowed. Don't care tho, we can't go wrong with shuffle.

When we get back from Ikea, all we really bought were picture frames, dishes, and meatballs. Most of my apartment has enough furniture anyways. I didn't think grocery shopping would be as hard as it was, I've never done it without my parents. I bought too many snacks, mostly hot cheetos. They were on sale. But other than that I think we did really good.

"Wow, you litteratly live across the street. This is great, we can finally have sleep overs!" She says as we struggle to carry everything into the elevator.

"That's what I was thinking earlier! You should sleep over tonight!" I say excitedly as I push the button for the third floor.

"Fuck yeah, let me just go home first and get my clothes and stuff." She says, the elevator doors open and we put my stuff into the apartment before she leaves. I instantly start putting all my food away into my new fridge as well as putting my new dishes away. I hear a buzz from the front of my apartment and soon after Jess telling me to open up through the intercom.
Cool! I push a button that has a key labeled on top and soon enough Jess barges into my apartment, a bottle of wine in her hands. 

"Aye bitch lets get fucked up, my house warming gift!" She says as she puts down her duffle bag. 

"I'm not saying no, but how did you even get this bottle? We're 18." I ask her, i have work tomorrow at 5 so I don't want to wake up with a hang over.

"I took it from my dad's wine room thing, he has a lot so he won't notice." She places it onto my counter and pulls out two new cups I just bought.

"Clink clink bitch." She say as hands me a cup, I smile and take a couple sips before we make our way towards my room. I decide not to be a bummer and finish my glass, Jess is ready to fill it back up. We choose a random movie but we don't end up watching it, instead we get into deep conversations about nothing. By the time we switch over to youtube to watch Shane's conspiracy videos, were both plastered. I get super into the video but Jess is asleep with her arm wrapped around the empty bottle. I take it out of her hands and get up to place it in the kitchen. I sway over to my phone before walking myself back into bed, it's already Friday so I decide it's time to go asleep, I have to get up early.