A flash suddenly went off and Ginny started laughing hard. "Oh your face! That's going to be a wonderful picture!"

The three of us laughed while Harry still stared at Ginny's cat ears, his mouth hanging open. "Gin, really, what is on your head?"

"One of my brother's new concoctions," She answered between laughs. "Momentary Morphers. This particular one gives cat ears, and George fed it to me in a demonstration earlier."

"How...how long are they going to last?" Harry asked as he took a few steps towards Ginny and reached out to touch her cat ears.

"In total about three hours," She answered before looking down at her watch. "I've got about two hours left with them."

Harry marveled at her ears for a few moments before turning away and shaking his head. "I'm surprised they look that good."

"You and everyone else," I said with a grin. "I think she should keep them."

"I don't know about that," Harry frowned. "Want some help, Draco?"

The two boys went back to packing my books while I finished up my drawers, moving to the closet to help Ginny. I looked at all of my clothes before frowning slightly and saying, "I really do have a lot of sweaters and jeans."

"Yeah," She nodded. "But you have other cute things too that I don't think you've worn in a year at least."

She held up a few blouses that I had completely forgotten about and said, "I found a bunch of skirts too. I'm trying to organize everything by what type of clothing it is."

"I appreciate that," I said, looking down at the boxes she had. "I'm good at organizing nearly everything except my closet."

"And that's why you have me," She grinned.

I laughed and gave her a side hug. "Yes, and I'm very happy to have you!"

She hugged me back and we continued packing up my clothes and shoes. We managed to finish packing my closet just as Harry and Draco were packing up the last box of my books. Draco shot me a smile as we came back into the bedroom and I returned the smile before looking around the room.

"I think that's everything I want to take," I said quietly.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked in surprise. "That's a lot of things to leave behind."

"I've packed everything that's sentimental to me," I replied. "There's nothing else really that I want to take."

"Not even your coffee maker?" Ginny asked, gesturing towards the kitchen.

I groaned slightly. "I didn't even think about that. I'll go through the kitchen if you guys take the boxes out into the living room."

They nodded and I left the room, immediately going into the kitchen and conjuring another box. The first thing I packed was my coffee maker, and then my toaster. Soon all of my mugs were in the box as well, followed by the silverware and plates my parents bought me when I first moved in. I was looking around the kitchen for other things when I heard someone come up behind me.

"What's all this?" Draco asked.

I turned to see him looking at the burnt papers and binder in the sink. I crossed my arms and leaned against the counter, saying, "Those used to be my wedding plans."

His eyes went wide as he looked up at me. "You lit them on fire?!"

I smiled slightly as he looked between me and the plans. Ginny appeared suddenly from around the corner and looked into the sink as well.