Secrets?

Shay's POV

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. I looked around the room confused and saw Matthew laying in my bed.

"What the fuck, what are you doing on my bed." I said.

"Good morning to you too." He said.

"What are you doing here."

"I helped you out last night."

"What happened last night."

"You got drunk."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"Whatever it doesn't matter, get the fuck out of my house." I told him.

"No I'm not leaving til I get a thank you."

"No, you didn't do anything for me."

"I carried you home from the party, took care of you all last night and you're saying I didn't do anything for you."

"You're just lying."

"I'm not lying."

"You probably just took advantage of me and just wanted to fuck me, that's what you did."

"I didn't take advantage of you, you wanted to have sex with me last night but I stopped you, you started taking your clothes off and I told you to put them back on, but you didn't listen, so I put my shirt on you and shorts."

"Whatever, just get out of my house." I told him. He got up, grabbed his shoes and walked downstairs and left. I followed him down the stairs and saw my parents looking at us.

"I can explain." I said.

"You better explain right now or you're in deep deep trouble." My dad said. I walked over to them a explained everything.

"I swear to you guys, we didn't have sex or anything, I don't remember how he ended up in my room last night but we didn't do anything."

"ok whatever you say" my mom said

I walked back upstairs in my room and rested a little bit because I was having a little hang over. I laid down for a couple minutes and someone was knocking on the door. I ignored it and then I heard Matthew.

"Oh my god, what does he want now." I whispered to myself. He came up and looked at me.

"I forgot my shirt." He said.

"Oh." I said. I took his shirt off and I had nothing else under but a bra. I threw it at him and he looked at me.

"Can you leave, I feel uncomfortable." I told him. He looked at me and ran back downstairs and left. I went into my closet and grabbed another shirt to wear.

"HEY SHAY! CAN YOU COME DOWN!" My mom said. I came down and she looked at me.

"Ok so your dad and I were planning on going on vacation for 3 days at the Bahamas for our anniversary in 2 days and I was just wondering that maybe you could just stay at Matthew's house while we are gone, we already talked to his parents about it and they said it was fine." My mom told me.

"Are you serious? Matthew's house? Can I stay at someone else's house?" I told her.

"No sorry, unless you want to go all the way to Nebraska to see your aunt."

"Il do anything."

"Don't worry honey, you'll be fine, just make sure when I pick you up Monday morning you aren't naked in bed with him."