Hello Demi-Gods! I'm Radio Rebel (percy jackson fanfiction)

Hey since i think that the disney film Radio Rebel is amazballs (dont ask about that my friends use it all the time), i decided to do a book about it but with a twist. (look at the title and u'll see), oh and this is set the time when Percy first come to camp half-blood but might have some characters from later on in the series. Oh and look out for my other book called Journey x

perseusjackson212

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1 - Radio Rebel Kick Off With a Bang (Literally)

Silvers P.O.V

Okay, its one thing to wake up in the morning because of an alarm but another thing to be soaked with freezing cold water at 6 BLOODY AM!!! Thats basically how my second day went at Camp Half-Blood. Now I know what your all thinking, what the heck is camp half-blood, but its actually a really cool place. Its like a safe haven for people like me, as in demi gods. Yup the greek gods and legends are real but not alot of people know, and its best to keep it that way.

Im unclaimed at the moment, so i stay in the Hermes cabin, but its not that bad. Im pretty much invisible at this place. Im just the shy, nervous girl too scared to even talk to the cups at the dinner table, I'll explain more on the cup part later. Anyway, the point is nobody notices me here, an im glad about that, but it would be nice to have atleast one friend.

Where was I? Oh yeh, the freezing water at 6 bloody AM. Yeh that was the head councilor of the Hermes cabin, Luke Castellan. Hes meaner to me than the other undettermind, but its not that bad. I get up and go for a quick shower before the conche shell summoning us for breakfast. As the conche shell gets blown, we head off for breackfast, but I get destracted by this glinting in the distance near the sword fighting arena, now i know, classic horror scene, girl sees shiny object, goes ooooooooh shiny! And goes and gets eaten. But I was interested so I went and had a look.

Going to where i saw the light, I check to make sure no one from my cabin noticed. Luckily they didnt, for a moment im actually glad im invisible. Anyway, turns out theres a trap door, hidden under the stairs of the sword fighting arena seats. I go and open it and obviously, go inside. I look around in amazment. Im in a giant radio booth and its all under the arena. Suddenly, i see a tree nymph, coming up to me.

"Ah, I see you have found the Rebel Station. I was right to choose you to be the 1st Radio Rebel." says the nymph. "My name is Willow, whats yours?" the nymph, or should I say Willow, asked.

"My names Silver, and what do you mean the 1st radio rebel? And what about choosing me?" I ask the curiosity was killing me.

Willow laughed slightly, "About a month ago, a child of hephestus set up this place. She wanted it to be a place where you could help other campers with problems they have, play music to relax them, or just be who you want to be without anybody knowing. Sadly, she died before she got to use it. She wanted me to pass on the Radio Rebel, to some one i thought wanted to say something, but didnt have the guts to do so. So, I chose you, and you are now radio rebel."

Okay, i admit it, i nearly had a heart attack when she mentioned that. But, I thought, why not give it a go, no one will know who you are. So, done what was the most daring thing i had ever done till that moment. I said "I'll do it."

Squeeling in excitement, Willow dragged me over to the mic. and the computers, and showed me how to pick songs, walk around with the headset, the one air button, the monitors that let you see all of the camp and whats going on, thankfully everyone had disperessedand the most important of all, the voice modulator button. She said that no matter what, no one can no the identity of radio rebel, unless i asked her if i could tell some one.

"Okay, you are ready for your live air. Oh! We need a ... a ... whats the word????? ... Oh! a catch phrase!!! we need a catch phrase." Willow all but shouted in my ear.

"Okay, okay, let me think ... how bout ... You dont know who i am, but I know who you are, because im one of you." I say hoping she'll like it.

"OH MY GODS! THAT IS PERFECT FOR YOU!" She screamed at me making me loose my balance and fall off the chair. Laughing, she helped me back up and i got ready to start my show.

" On in 10, 9, 8, 7..." Willows voice slowly faded away. I quickly pressed the voice modulator button, and at a quick nod, i was live.

" You don't know who i am, but i know who you are, because im one of you. Hello Demi gods, im radio rebel!" I think i gave everyone a bit of a fright as the Stoll brothers, Travis and Connor, who were setting up a death trap, sorry, prank, nearly jumped out their skins and caused a small explosion from the Aphrodite cabin.

"Woops, sorry Connor, Travis, Selena ... Lets carry on before anything else bad happens okay? As i said I'm Radio Rebel, and im here to play some awesome songs for you guys, but also listen to your problems or answer any questions you have, or to even take requests for songs. If you want to send in any questions or requests or anything else you need to get off your chest, then write it down, fold it around a drachma, make an iris message and say, oh fleecy do me a solid give this to radio rebel, and she will be happy to give me your message. But if you ask to see me, she will ignore you. I know that for a fact. So while you digest that information, i suggest some of you check on the Stolls and the aphrodite cabin, and i'll put on the song Somebody To You by The Vamps (A/N My favourite band ever *fangirl sqeel*(spelling? please? schools out for summer so not at my best spelling wise)) that you will just dig. But until next time, Radio Rebel signing out."

And that was my first ever radio rebel show, and let me tell you, i couldnt wait for the next one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what did you think? is it good enough? tell you what if i get ten veiws on this story i'll do the next chapter capeche?

perseusjackson212