LWF LIVE: Los Angeles

HERE WE ARE IN BEAUTIFUL LOS ANGELES!!!!

I've got nothing to say here so let's go!
****************

The camera pans around the L.A Live complex.

The camera then switches back to the ring, where Pocholo Estrada was standing in the center with a mic in hand.

Pocholo: HOW'S IT GOING, LOS ANGELES!!??

The crowd cheers as loud as they could.

Pocholo: Tonight we have an action packed LWF LIVE Event! Tonight you will see Hanazuki...

The crowd boos at her name.

Pocholo: ... Go up against Ken Warren!

The crowd cheers.

Pocholo: Then we will see The YOLO Twins go against the debuting Rev Runner and Tech E. Coyote!

The crowd then began to chant: "TECH AND REV! TECH AND REV! TECH AND REV!"

Pocholo: Then we will see Lexi Bunny go up against Robin Sane!

The crowd cheers.

Pocholo: And our Main Event, Lynn will take on... BOLT!

The crowd cheers again, and chanted Bolt's name.

Pocholo: Tonight will surely be an unforgettable one! Ladies and gentlemen, this is LWF LIVE: LOS ANGELES!!!!

The crowd cheers.

Pocholo: This opening contest is scheduled for one fall!

Crowd: ONE FALL!!!!!

(OPENING MATCH: Hanazuki vs. Ken Warren)

The lights dim, and to a rally of boos, Hanazuki slowly makes her way to the ring.

Pocholo: Introducing first! From Her Own Moon, she is one half of the RCCW Co-Op Champions, HANAZUKI!!!!!

Hanazuki looks at the fans as the fans show their displeasure to her.

She enters the ring, and a spotlight shines down on her as she stands in the center of the ring, holding the Co-Op Championship Belt up high.

The crowd cheers as Ken Warren dances to his theme.

Pocholo: And her opponent! From The World Wide Web by way of The City Of The Stars, he weighs in at 11 Million Gigabytes, he is the PWR PHX Champion, The Social Media Sinister, KEN WARREN!!!!!

Ken Warren enters the ring, and sits on the top turnbuckle.