As I walk through the hallway to go down, I heard something. I look around, but didn't see anything. I was going to pass Raina room and stop when I saw the door open. I look inside and saw her sitting on the chair with her head on the desk. I walk in and toward her only to see her sleeping with her laptop in front of her and saw her assignment open on which she was working. I save it and shut it down. 

My eyes fall on Raina as she sleeps with some of her hair covering her face. My hand went to her face without thinking and pushed her hairs back, tucking it behind her ear. She moves slightly but didn't wake up and continue to snore. I put the bottle on the desk and carefully wrapped my arms around her before picking her up and make my way to her bed to lay her down. 

I hold my hand when I feel pain and smile slightly when I heard her snoring again. I sigh as I finally get to know when she do her office work and feel guilty for being a burden on her all the time. I leaned down and press my lips to her forehead and silently say my goodnight before walking out with the bottle and close the door behind me. 

***

"Aazim." I snapped back to reality when I heard someone calling my name. I look at Raina and saw her looking at me in confusion.

"Yeah?" I look around and saw that we were in front of the house before looking back at her. "When did we get here?"

"About 2 minutes ago and I was calling you, but you weren't saying anything. Are you okay?" She looks at me worriedly when I didn't say anything. 

"I am okay. I was just thinking about something." I say and we get out to walk toward the door. 

"Where were you both? We were worried about you guys." Danish Bhai says as he open door and saw us. We give our Salam and went inside explaining him that how much time Raina take to get ready and smirk when she glared at me.

"And who was lost in his day dream a few minutes ago?" She crossed her arms and look at me. I sigh and shrugged. 

"You both are guilty in this. Now come, Anabia is tired of waiting to cut her cake." We move in the living room and smile as we saw it decorated with her favorite color balloons. 

"Happy birthday baby girl." Raina picks up Anabia in her arms making her giggle. I went to them and smile at my little one year old niece. Raina passes her to me and I kissed her chubby cheeks. I look at Hadi Bhai but he just looks away and ignore me whenever I tried to talk to him.

After half an hour, we circle around Anabia as Hadi Bhai hold her by his side and held her hand gently to cut the cake. He takes a small piece and put it in her little mouth and pulled her back when she was about to put her hand on the cake. When the cake was taken back in the kitchen, all kids run in the backyard where Hadi Bhai set up some games for them.

***

"I am sorry." I look at them and turn my eyes down. I heard her sigh and know that I am forgiven. Half an hour ago, Zaina Bhabhi saw the tension between Hadi Bhai and me before she dragged us away from everyone and asked us to apologize to each other.

"It's okay, but don't hurt her again because if you do then you will pay for it." Hadi Bhai glared at me when he says that and walk away leaving us there. I look at my sister-in-law and saw her shrugging. 

"I am with him." She smirked when I groaned but nodded. We stood up and walk inside where everyone is taking pictures with the birthday girl. Anabia was happy and giggling while loving the attention everyone is giving her. 

I look around and didn't see Raina. I walk upstairs and check all rooms, but didn't find her. I walk back downstairs and went in the kitchen. I saw her standing in front of open fridge while talking on her phone. I was about to walk toward her, but stop when I heard someone name. 

"I know Darren but I can't. I will do it when I will be free from other things." I heard her saying and glared at her back. I don't like Darren since he pick up my call on her phone a few months back.

"Okay." She hung up and turned around to me after closing the fridge. She raised her eyebrow at me and sip her juice. "What?"

"Why did he call?" I asked her. I made it clear to her that I didn't like him. 

"He called to ask when will I join back and help him out in the project that we were doing before I take my leave." She shrugged and slowly walk toward me and I stand still in my place. 

"I don't want you to talk to him again when I am around." I told her and saw as she stopsin front of me and raised her eyebrow at me with a confused look. 

"Excuse me? He is my co-worker so I can talk to him whenever I want." She says and was about to leave, but stand back to face me.

"Are you feeling jealous?" I frowned and shake my head as she smirk at me. 

"No." I said firmly but she started to nod. 

"Yes, you are." She laughed, making me roll my eyes, but stop when I take a step closer to her. 

"If you think that then, I am." She looks at me surprised and look at me nervously as I leaned forward right next to her ear. "I had every right to feel jealous, because you are my wife." I feel her shiver as my lips slightly graze her cheeks when I pulled back and turned around to walk away with a smile as I saw her red cheeks.

-------------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it and let me know what you think about it.

Next chapter will be out on Monday. In Sha Allah. I am working on a
one-shot on Hussyan and Sila and I will post it tomorrow or maybe Sunday.

Thank you for your support! ☺

-Maddy.!