After a few verses they finish and the director tells everyone to move to my set.

We get to the jacuzzi and once I drop my robe I felt all eyes on me. I was nervous but I decided to tough it out and get on with it.

 I was nervous but I decided to tough it out and get on with it

Director-This is great!

I look over and I see Daniel eyeing me and licking his lips.  If August saw that he would kill someone.

Director-Yn sweetie give me more seduction if you can.

If I can? This director is funny. I give some more sexual views and everyone was clapping.

 I give some more sexual views and everyone was clapping

Director-CUT! That was beautiful.

So I get out of the pool and one of the workers hands me a towel.

Daniel-(walks up to Yn) Wow....Just you did amazing. You just looked so good.

Yn-(smiles) Thank you.

Daniel-So, the other scene?

Yn-Look let me sit and think after you're done with your next scene you'll have my answer.

Daniel-Ok.

I walk out to the dressing room to call August.

I dialed the phone and put it to my ear. No answer. I call a second time. No answer. I've been calling for about 5 times till finally he answers.

Phone Convo:
Yn-Auggie Baby I got some great news. I did the..(gco)

Aug's line-Oo baby yes right there....Damn bitch you wet as hell stop playing and give me my phone so I can fuck you up....

Phone Convo Over.

I...Cannot...Believe...The...Bullshit.  This nigga hasn't spoken to me in a couple of days he's been gone to hear him fucking another bitch. I can't Im not gonna cry this time. I just know that there's a time I have to put my foot down on things and today's that day.

I guess I was sitting in a daze because I come back to reality to find Daniel snapping his fingers in my face to get me out of my trance.

Yn- Yeah, sorry.