Morning: Shop Opens

"Eheh~ Have a wonderful day, now~" Undertaker grinned and waved a little as his latest customer left the shop, most likely creeped out. As the old wooden door creaked shut, all was dark and silent in the shop, even though it was almost mid morning. The old silver haired man exhaled and walked over to his desk, leaning his hip against the edge, looking around. His shop was rather cluttered with dust, unlabeled jars and mostly coffins. It could use a great cleaning but when did he ever have the time for that? Just as he was about to settle down, the door creaked open again, causing daylight to flood into the room. Under the silver bangs, the Undertaker squinted.

"Hm..? Hello, hello..", he called out to whoever came in as his double orbed eyes adjusted to the light. Silhouetted by the light for a second, the person did not seem very tall, in fact, a little too short! As the door shut, and his eyes adjusted again, Undertaker could finally see his arriving guest. A young lady, with long grey hair that flowed down to her thighs, pale skinned and still rather short. Her bangs covered her eyes as well before she pushed them away, revealing double orbed eyes of a shinigami herself. She wore a long black dress, that was a bit tattered but still looked rather decent, black arm sleeves and a black hat as well. In her arms, she carried a bouquet of white lilies.

"Mm, hello,... Father."

It was her, Adriana Crevan, the daughter of that old mortician, returned home from a run to the florist, a common errand for morticians like them. She stepped forward, sliding the bouquet into his pale hands as she walked past him and over behind his desk.

"Ah, yes, thank you for getting these, Adriana.." He gave a natural smile, not one a customer would usually see.

"Did ye have any trouble on the walk home..?"

"Not at all, just some terrified children at best...", she sighed, rearranging some jars and sliding a finger across the wooden shelves. "Father, it's rather dusty in here... Ever thought 'bout cleaning up..?"

He gave a chuckle and set the flowers in a rust vase of water, rubbing the back of his neck. "Well, dearie, I figured you'd ask that..."

Adriana couldn't help it, she loved her father too much to ever boss him around about these things. Instead of a sarcastic sigh, she laughed a little herself. "Maybe after the funeral on Sunday... You and I could clean up..?"

"Absolutely, my dear~" he smiled and walked over, scooping his daughter up into his arms into a warm and loving embrace.