~Taurus(F) x Scorpio(F)~ Sleepover

Genera : Fluff

Topic: They are at home snuggling under some blankets watching Netflix this is where Taurus confesses their love for Scorpio with a little game of truth or dare.

Requested by : OverlordofDark

3rd Person

   Taurus was nervous yet exited that Scorpio FINALLY agreed to have a sleep over with her. Taurus loved Scorpio for so long, but was too afraid to tell her. She didn't know if Scorpio was into girls or not.

  DING

   Taurus sprinted for the door and opened it to see a, very dead looking, Scorpio. But Taurus still thought she looked beautiful. "Hey Scorpio!" Taurus exclaimed then pulled Scorpio into a hug. A secret blush was put on scorpios face. But Taurus didn't see.

  "Come with me, I prepared a lot for today!" Scorpio nodded as she was pulled into the living room in the basement.There was blankets, a TV and lots of snacks. Scorpio made herself at home and belly flopped on the couch.

  "So how was your day Taurus" Scorpio asked. "It was pretty good! It was lots of fun planning today too." Taurus had a plan on how to confess to Scorpio. And it was brilliant! It was around 9 when Scorpio came, so they decided to watch a movie. The little mermaid.

  Taurus joined the girl on the couch and covered themselves in mass amounts of blankets. This is when Taurus's plan commenced. She did the "Fake yawn and put arm around" trick I don't know what to call it, don't ask. "What are you doing?" Scorpio said in a whisper. Taurus then snuggled into Scorpio's chest. "Just hugging you, no biggie" Scorpio had mass amounts of blush on her face but then snuggled into Taurus herself.

  Taurus's plan was going amazing! Then after some time the movie ended.  Neither of them were tired though. So they decided to play a game. "Hey wanna play truth or dare?" Taurus said. Scorpio shrugged but agreed. "Okay I start!" Taurus said "Truth or dare?"  "Truth" Scorpio said looking bored. "What's your sexuality?" Scorpio was shocked, how could someone be so straight forward?! "Well I'm waiting~~" Taurus said in a song songy  voice. "I'm bisexual, now MOVING ON"

  Taurus smirked. "Truth or dare Taurus?" "Truth." "What's YOUR sexuality?"  Taurus blushed and said "I'm lesbian" Scorpio then started to piece together what is happening. But this was all apart of Taurus's plan! "Truth or dare?" "D-dare?" Scorpio said hesitantly. "I dare you to kiss me." Scorpio had her mouth wide open. She finally pieced it all together. Scorpio sat in Taurus's lap. And Taurus was completely blushing.

  Scorpio's lips smashed into Taurus's and gave her a tender kiss. She pulled back and said "If you really liked me, you should have just said so."

  AH, my first girl x girl, I really like it though :)