Morgan was now sitting on Andrews lap, and her hands were down at the hem of his shirt, trying to pull it off him. She succeded with minimal stuggle. Then his hand started to pull her top off, it was a bit more complicated and they laughed a bit but then it was off. Both pices of clothing throne to the floor. They immediately started to kiss again, hungrily.

"I want you so bad" Andrew said panting between kisses.

"Then take me" Morgan wispered into his ear.

That comment made Andrew crazy which lead to him standing up while still having Morgan in his arms, her legs clinging around him. His hands were on her back, holding her close, and her arms were around his neck so she wouldn't fall.

Andrew made it into the bedroom and laid Morgan down gently onto the bed. Their lips met eachother once again and it was like they were in sync. Andrew started to plant kisses down Morgans neck, to her chest and then to her stomach when stopped at her skirt.

"Are you sure you want to do this" he asked while looking with love and concern into her eyes.

"I'm really sure Andrew" she said smiling down to Andrew. She loved how caring and gentle he was, truly a gentleman.

He smiled planting a few more kisses before he took off her skirt slowly. She moved up a bit so she could take of his pants aswell.

"It's not fair that you still have your pants one" she said with a smirk while she buttoned down his black jeans. Then tossing them on the floor, it made Andrew laugh but it also made him very excited.

They got under the covers while taking of their remaining clothing. They kissed passionatley, touching every part of eachother, getting to know every curve and muscle.

Morgan bit her lips while she moaned, she didn't know what she was going to do with herself, she had never felt so much pleasure in her life. Andrew groand when he heard Morgan feel the same pleasure as he did.

They were now laying on their backs next to eachother on the bed, panting from exhaustion.

"That...was...Amazing!" Andrew said

"It really was" she said with the biggest grin, she was so happy even though this was the most tired she had ever been.

It was now 1am and Andrew and Morgan were going to a much needed sleep. They cuddled up and fell a sleep in no time.

-10am-

Andrew woke up by a sound, Morgan still laid in his arms. He hadn't sat an alarm so he didn't understand what the sound was at first. He quickly realized that someone was knocking on his door. Maybe it was his neighbour, a nice old lady that used to bring his mail when the mailman mixed it up.
He went slowly up from the bed, not trying to wake up Morgan. He quickly put on his boxers that laid on the floor from last night and his t-shirt.

He felt so tired still, last night was amazing but it had taken all his energy. He opened the door and to his surprise Garrett was there.

"Garrett, what are you doing here?" Andrew asked with a bit of a terrified look on his face.

"I was just gonna ask if you wanted to get breakfast...but...wait..."

"What?"

"I know that messy hair, that's not normal I just woke up hair... that's SEX hair" Garrett practically screamed.

"What...no..no it's not!" Andrew stuttered

"Is she still here? Who is she? I need to see her!"

Andrew looked terrified trying to hold Garrett in place so he wouldn't go inside. At the same time Morgan came out of the bedroom, wearing one of Andrews t-shirts. She looked up and met Garretts wide eyes.

"OMG Garrett!" Morgan blurted out, she panicked not knowing what to do.

"I KNEW IT" Garrett said while having the biggest grin on his face. "I knew something was going on between the two of you"

Morgan and Andrew looked at eachother awkwardly, they really wanted to get out of this situation as quickly as possible.

"Garrett you can't tell ANYONE" Andrew said looking serious at Garrett.

Garretts grin quickly dissapeard "No, of course I won't. But you guys should know that I totally support you guys being together, unless this was just a one time thing, because that would be awkward"

Morgan answered quickly "No, no it was not a one time thing" she smiled looking at Andrew "Me and Andrew are a couple"

Andrew met her gaze smiling with his whole face, he was so lucky to have such an amazing girl.

"You guys are shining!" Garrett blurted out while jumping up and down with excitment.

"Ok I won't tell anyone but you have to tell Shane and Ryland soon, you can't hide it for too long. Not the way you look at eachother" Garrettt said.

"We will tell them soon" Andrew answered smiling.

"Ok, well I will leave you guys to it. See you later" Garrett said before he left.

"See ya" Morgan and Andrew said in sync and then Andrew closed the door.

Morgan and Andrew just stood there looking at eachother then they started to burst out laughing.

"So that just happend" Morgan said between laughs.

"That was so embarrasing" Andrew said while laughing his iconic laugh.

"So we are finally gonna tell them?" Morgan said smiling while looking into Andrews eyes. Andrew embraced Morgan into his arms.

"We are" he said and Morgan could hear him smiling...

Authors note:

So as you saw in the beginning I put a disclaimer so that people would now that this chapter was a bit more smut and sexual.

I hope that was okay, let me know if you actually like smut and all the romance or if it's to much or of you want more of it. It's probably not for everyone but let me know :)

I also made this chapter a bit longer because I wanted it to happen a lot in one chapter.

Btw thank you for all the people that read this story, it truly makes me so happy :)

Feel free to leave comments and feedback, I really like seeing what you guys think!