Chapter 1: Gay Trash~

Stop. Don't even try staring at him. Stay calm. If I stare at him, he might catch me glancing at him from afar. And if he catches me, he'll run run away for sure. Or maybe not? I don't know...how should I know if he's gay? He looks like your typical straight dude with his typical straight friends. No sign of gayness anywhere. Not one bit. You ever have this feeling? The feeling that everything could go perfectly, so smoothly if it was easier to tell if your crush was actually gay? Or at least somewhere in our big gay community. Heck, I wouldn't even care if he used to be a girl. He's perfect. In every single way. His flowing brown hair, with his perfect baby blue eyes, his bright smile that would brighten anyone's day...god I want him. I want him so badly! And also, so I don't sound that shallow...his sense of humor is pretty good too. He also can be very sweet if you catch him off guard of his tough guy act. He is everything you want in a guy. Sweet, hot and funny. That's all I need in a man! And his name is Josh. I mean, come on! That's the cutest name ever, at least in my opinion. Okay okay, there is probably a cuter name out there, but I like Josh! So fight me! Anyway...sadly I still don't know what he is. And don't you come after me and say "Well, why don't you just ask him? It's so easy!" Yeah well it's not, okay? You don't just go up and ask him if he's gay. There can be so many bad outcomes to that plan of attack. He could not be ready to come out of the closet and he'll deny it right on the spot. Or maybe he really truly is straight. Or maybe he is gay and he's already taken. Or he's taken and straight! The possibilities are endless. It's too risky! "Well why don't you just ask a friend to ask him for you?" you would say. And what I say to that is...I don't have any friends to do that. When you move to a new school, it's kind of hard to. So...I'll keep to gazing at him from afar if you don't mind! Oh! God I'm so sorry! I forgot to introduce myself to you. Hi, I'm Jay. Jay Daniel. And welcome to my gay and horrible life.

Okay, so that's the first chapter and I think it's shitty enough for you guys to get used to my terrible writing style...if you can even call it that. If you want more(which is very unlikely, but who knows), just comment or whatever you do on this app :P Okay, biiiiiiiii