Chapter 4: Lee Jongsuk, The Veterinarian

Börja om från början

“-cuse me?”.

“excuse me?”.

Realization hits me like an arrow, he was talking to me and I was dozing off on my own.

“s-s-sorry…. What did you say?”, I asked as I scratched the back of my neck. He smiled softly, “you can always come to HzVet if you want your pet dog to have a check-up”.

I frowned to myself, “how did you know I have a pet dog?”. He chuckled, “you must’ve not remember me, a week ago at night time you were taking a walk with your dog, I was at the park too, and your dog helped me find my missing necklace in a field of grass-“.

As he told me all that, my eyes widened so I quickly cut his line, “that was you??”, and how come I didn't even realize that?

“Yes! That was indeed me”, he then revealed the necklace that was around his neck, “and umm, thank you I guess for searching it for me, I haven't thank you before”, he smiled his charming beautiful smile, causing me to stare.

“and if you don’t mind, I’ll treat you to dinner, how’s that?”, he tilt his head.

I quickly stood up, “no, it’s okay! You’ve treated my burnt fingers so it’s okay we’re even”. He looked at me with a smile that do not accept a no, “at the least accept this ramyun as a token of my gratitude, it IS an important necklace to me, anyway, I haven't got your name yet”, he looked at me and took a seat next to me with his usual charming smile.

How do I know it’s usual? I’ve seen it a lot in dramas. And I’m not gonna lie, he’s gorgeous. To top it all off, he’s even more gorgeous up close and in person.

“Um?”, he smiled while cocking his head to one side, still waiting for my response.

“o-oh? Okay then, I’m (l/n) (name)”, I smiled back, though not as amazing as his gorgeous ones. “well then (l/n) (name)-sshi, allow me to make the food while you wait here, don't run away okay?”, he smiled sweetly at me before he walked away.

Hah, I ain't going anywhere with that guy hot on my trails. Slapped thyselves, I seriously shouldn't be thinking like that, all I have to do to keep this guy is not to kiss him, that’ll be easy right? Right?

I’ll have to make it last until tomorrow to make it not come out as a dream. Yeap, he’s the third guy and Imma keep ‘em.

“did you wait long? I had trouble ripping off the seasonings, ah and while waiting for it to cook, I also bought soju, if you don't mind that is”, he waved two bottle of soju infront of me.

I nodded my head with a blush spreading across my cheeks, “i-it’s okay, I guess”.

He grinned, “I guess I look a bit different since I’m in this odd attire”, he motioned to his indeed odd attire. I could only sweatdropped and shook my hand, “you still look good though”.

That’s when I realize that I just compliment him RIGHT INFRONT OF HIM. Oh damn, this is embarrassing.

I quickly looked away, noticing that his eyes were on me. Oh damn. Oh damn. Oh damn. Oh damn!

“Why.. thank you, I guess”, he said while scratching the back of his neck. He then sat infront of me and smiled again, “how’s your dog doing?”.

I did not expect him to ask that question.

The corner of my lips twitched upwards forming a small smirk, he’s the one starting the conversation and not me, is he interested in me? What the hell, stop daydreaming, he was curious about your dog you idiot, not you, I facepalmed figuratively.