How life started

I had a call one early morning from a producer who was interested in my songs. He made me an offer which was good so I accepted and we begun from there. He introduced me to his team and we had a little conversation from one person to another. They liked me right away and made a date to shoot a video for on particular song,"Your favour". That was my favorite since I wrote it with joy.

God has been so good to me, bringing me this far. I made good money from my music but there was this question I asked myself which hurt me a lot.
NOW WHO WILL ENJOY THE FRUIT OF MY LABOR.
I cried the whole day and starved myself just because of that question. My pain grew more and more and ended me in a deep sleep.

"Betty come and sit by me", my mom beckoned me. I sat and placed my head on her shoulder as the flood gates opened for it's fresh water to pour down my cheeks.
"You know your dad and I love you very much", she begun. I saw dad walk towards us and sat by me as he held my hand to massage it.
"Yes, I do know mom"
"And you know we won't let anything happen to you? "
"I know that too"
"Please dry your tears, it breaks my soul to see you like this. I can be dead but my soul is always here with you, calm down and do the will of God. Trust no man but God", they both hugged me and I really felt that.

My alarm clock sounded, it was so loud that I nearly fell from the couch. Oww! So it was all a dream. I wish I could go back and still be in that dream, even live there but I can't. I miss you both dearly and know very well that you guys are here with me. I fell so weak,yeah, I didn't take anything yesterday but I'm not sad anymore. Happy is an understatement, I got my lazy bones up and prepared my favorite meal.

Serving myself like a princess, I dished the Okro stew separate then the boiled rice. I enjoyed every bit of it. Washed and cleared the table plus the used utensils before going to have a cold bath. I realized I was already late for work but I didn't care. Dressed in my neat blue blouse and a long black skirt with black flats.
"Welcome madam, your schedule has been printed and I placed it on your table ", my secretary got up to greet me.

Yes, I forgot , I'm now the managing director of the company now thanks to the grace of God. Enjoying two set of income is good. I had a few appointments with some eligible people. I hardly have friends because they all left me hanging when I needed them the most. People tell me I'm not friendly but I'm cold towards them and I barely smile to them. I ask, "Should I go round smiling? That will make me look like a fool. If you want to approach me, no matter what I do to stop you, you can still get to me". They smiled and left. The only person, oh no, He's not a person. He is my Heavenly Father and He makes me feel good always. He comes to me and sit by my side for me to confine in him. He's always ready to listen to all the crazy thought I have and gives me accurate answers. There is no day that goes by without me thinking Him.

I checked my watch and it was ten minutes pass five. I'm supposed to close by five. I got up and packed my stuffs, heard a knock on the door and answered. "Yes, come in"
"Madam please we are leaving, ain't you also leaving? ", she asked.
"I am dear so see you all tomorrow ", I took my bag.
"Bye! ", she waved.
I waved back and carried my books along. Locking my door well I felt good to be working. Unemployed people are really suffering, it hurts me that I can't do anything about it.
"Just in time, Mike", I was glad to finally drive my car again.
"Take this for transport "
"Thank you ma"
"Don't thank me, it's all God"
"Then thanks be to God".

I tuned in to a popular radio station which was well-known for it's gospel music. I listened to a lot before getting home. My gates opened after I pressed the remote to it. Home sweet home, thank you God for a working day like this and bringing me home safely. Amen. I pray everytime I go and come back because it's my responsibility. I enjoyed my supper and took my bath. Watched a lot of movies and slept off.