Chapter One: a spell forever lasting

(A/N) : okay hi my people um i'm gonna be honest i didn't expect anyone to read this book so thank you very much and i'm gonna publish as soon as possible  but just to help with the horribly long wait in gonna ask you to read my other books and i will also post a funny video ant the end of this chapter. okay thank you for reading, enjoy

Finn p.o.v.

"where am I? Its dark, and cold." the wind howls, causing a shiver to go up my spine, water drips onto my nose, I hear a voice, its strangely familiar.  

"hello, Finn the human boy." I smile, I haven't hear anyone call me that in a while. suddenly everything around me comes into view. i'm in a cave, or a large cavern, water drips from the ceiling, insects crawl everywhere , and bones are scattered everywhere. no sign of an entrance or exit.then where did the light and wind just come from?

"this place is cool, wait where did this light come from?" i look up to see a silver moon, i feel a gentle breeze blow and i feel grass under my feet, i look down to see i'm now in a field, i feel something in my hand, a hand holding mine, I look up to see who the hand belongs too, I see huntress wizard, she smiles at me and i smile back. she leans in and kisses me, my eyes close for a moment, when they open she is falling from them, into a bed of flames.

"Finn help me!' she yells, as she slips through my arms.

"huntress wizard!" i try to jump in after her but someone holds me back , i turn to see who it is my face falls into a pained frown.

"F-fern?"  he smiles at me, but not a kind smile, a twisted evil one, that show all his anger and resentment towards me.

"hello brother, thanks for the present." he holds up Huntress wizards cape and quiver, I growl. 

"where is she?!" I swing at him, but he disappears. hear an owl hoot and look up at the moon, in it i see the cosmic owl. " be careful Finn." i tilt my head and glare at him.

"why, why be careful." he nods behind me, i turn around. when I do i  see everyone, Jake bubblegum, marceline , Bmo, all the princesses, everyone I care about. 

"be careful for them finn, something is coming, something bad, and only you can fix it. but if you arnt careful, all of them," he gestures to the crowed of people i love and care for."they will all parish." h nod 

"I understand, can i ask a question?" he nods

"yes child." 

"when is all of this gonna happen?" I ask, the cosmic owl thinks for a moment then says.

"when the moon becomes red as the blood in your vains, and the animals flee, when the plants die under his every step." I turn back look at him questioningly.

" and what in globs name does that mean?" the irritation is easily hear in my voice, the owl hoots with amusement.

"all question will be awnserd soon child, but fight now... its time to wake up." i sigh, knowing this is all i will get out of him, for now. 

"good bye for now, fin the human boy..." his voice fades and i wake up, my body shoots up in a rush, i look around Jake is in his drawer, i'm in my bed and Bmo is sitting there holding a plate of Finn cakes.

i place him on my night stand and hurry out the door, grabbing my backpack and sword i turn to see Bmo looking up at me with a confused look on his face.

"where are you going Finn?" i smile at him

"i will be back so okay i'm just busy right now, tell Jake i'm fine okay?" Bmo nods and runs off.

 I run out the door and jogg twards hw's place.

"I need to talk to huntress wizard" i look at the small seedling that Jake and i planted.

"hey fern, i miss you my dude." i smile at thye plant ant continue to hw's house